Learn To Mash

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozbrewer

im ozzing flab
Reaction score
Christian has been working on this for a while, i have seen a preview, looks good, will be live to air 1 hour before the Brewing net on Monday morning
For you extract brewers who have been thinking about making the switch to all grain, your day has come.

The BrewCam Project began with a simple question: "Who wants to watch me brew through a webcam and have a chatroom for questions and answers?"
Well, the response was great, so I decided to start looking into it. Well, after a lot of thought and input from others, it was decided that a lot of the all grain process is like watching paint dry, (really nothing happening) and it would be better if the latent periods could be cut out. Thus, I started looking at doing a recorded broadcast.
Well, after many delays beyond my control, the BrewCam Project is finally complete and will go live next Sunday, January 8th, at 7pm EST. There will be a live chatroom for Q&A and Chris from morebeer.com will be there delivering prizes to some lucky participants! You can get a little sneak peek at the setup on my site. www.krotchrott.com
Click on The BrewCam Project link. Very Happy

Hope you guys enjoy it.
Cheers,
KrOtChRoTT

I'll be at work, will anyone be capturing the stream?

Latest posts

Back