Lauter Helix.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone adapted a lauter helix to a grainfather (current model connect) and if so can you give me details on what fittings were used and any pics would be great.
Cheers.

Has anyone adapted a lauter helix to a grainfather (current model connect) and if so can you give me details on what fittings were used and any pics would be great.
Cheers.
There are a couple of folk with the Grainfather who have bought the Lauter helix, they live around FTG
I will check up and see if I can track them down.
Pretty sure there is a guy on one of the UK forums who has got one on his Grainfather.

There are a couple of folk with the Grainfather who have bought the Lauter helix, they live around FTG
I will check up and see if I can track them down.
Pretty sure there is a guy on one of the UK forums who has got one on his Grainfather.

Thanks wide eyed, have been googling but not come up with much.
Do you have the specs on the ones you had made ?

Yes mate, 1,000mm long 2mm wire thickness and 22mm dia. I remember looking at the internals of the Grainfather and I know the helix can be utilised using hose.

Never thought to ask but do you have any of the ones you had made left ?
Cheers

This might have been asked before but are these any good for a grainfather?

I have a 50cm diam kettle (100 litre) do you have any to fit that. If so what is the cost.
Thanks
Whistledown

IMG_0848.jpg
pic of grainfather install

Latest posts

Back