kerr non alcoholic thread.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
02aa9f36c7d773e075a84f744d2f63c0.jpg

Steve said:
**** me dead. Ive read some shit on here but this shite takes the cake. I cant believe I recommend this site to new brewers in my shop. Its an embarrassment to what was once the best HB forum in Australia.
You obv missed the great bannination of 2013/2014?
The forums has come ahead leaps and bounds since then, imho

Steve said:
**** me dead. Ive read some shit on here but this shite takes the cake. I cant believe I recommend this site to new brewers in my shop. Its an embarrassment to what was once the best HB forum in Australia.
Can you please direct me to the best one now?

One thread and you consider it an embarrassment? I hope you show more patience with new brewers, whom need extra assistance/guidance, in your store as it is getting more competitive day by day.

Brownsworthy said:
One thread and you consider it an embarrassment? I hope you show more patience with new brewers, whom need extra assistance/guidance, in your store as it is getting more competitive day by day.
I think I see what's happened. If you ready back through Steve's posts, there is a string of comments that look back to the past. Of a time where things were better or where cool people used to be around. Just a slightly deeper frustration emerging..... and he's forgiven, surely?

The Kerrplease impact has not gone unfelt. I'd vote for not hounding Steve, it was just microphone feedback while setting the speaker volume. A blip.

Steve said:
I agree - kinda insensitive Steve.

Kerr seems to be working through some issues but is passionate about learning to brew. We might struggle to understand him at times....but he's keen.

I reckon mods should apply a short term ban on Steve for insensitivity. A week should do the job.

C U Next Tuesday Steve.

A forum is only as good as its posters and I've got say that I really like most of the stuff that get's put on AHB here and today and thank all of the folks who share ideas, humour and good feelings. Bless you all.

zorsoc_cosdog said:
I think I see what's happened. If you ready back through Steve's posts, there is a string of comments that look back to the past. Of a time where things were better or where cool people used to be around. Just a slightly deeper frustration emerging..... and he's forgiven, surely?

The Kerrplease impact has not gone unfelt. I'd vote for not hounding Steve, it was just microphone feedback while setting the speaker volume. A blip.
No worries, it's just that I've been a Nurse for over 14yrs and have worked closely with Mental health (Drug and Alcohol funnily enough) and don't really appreciate that kind of intolerance/ignorance.

sp0rk said:
You obv missed the great bannination of 2013/2014?
The forums has come ahead leaps and bounds since then, imho
Is this the new delineation point of AHB timelines? Kinda like xxx B.C./ xxx A.D. for the Gregorian Calendar.

"Hey, dude, remember that awesome post by Buttersd back in 2 G.B.?"

I believe tha No Chillers were once rounded up and burnt as witches. Jeez that would have been effen fun reading.

WarmerBeer said:
Is this the new delineation point of AHB timelines? Kinda like xxx B.C./ xxx A.D. for the Gregorian Calendar.

"Hey, dude, remember that awesome post by Buttersd back in 2 G.B.?"
I'd like to plant a flag here. Some classic salvos of snark, disdain and sarcasm launched from the keyboard of Bum.

http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/75032-i-want-to-get-elected/

In fact, manticle was the star of that thread. Such a firebrand back in 2013..

Dave70 said:
I'd like to plant a flag here. Some classic salvos of snark, disdain and sarcasm launched from the keyboard of Bum.

http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/75032-i-want-to-get-elected/

In fact, manticle was the star of that thread. Such a firebrand back in 2013..
Man, Page 10 in a speed read.

Stick that flag elsewhere. That Bum is a Kunt - and I'm sure he'd enjoy being ravaged as such. Snarling hovering over the discourse with **** all content to contribute (small sample acknowledged)

Geeze, Manticle sure seems........ different. Alive, engaged..

zorsoc_cosdog said:

Stick that flag elsewhere. That Bum is a Kunt - and I'm sure he'd enjoy being ravaged as such. Snarling hovering over the discourse with **** all content to contribute (small sample acknowledged)

Oh, you dig up the 'Cocaine. Why I'm an eight ball a day man' by manticle and all will become clear.

Dave70 said:
Oh, you dig up the 'Cocaine. Why I'm an eight ball a day man' by manticle and all will become clear.
Legit just searched AHB for that phrase in the hope of finding another juicy old thread to read.. sorely disappointed

zorsoc_cosdog said:

Bum was a huge troll, BUT he contributed a huge amount of knowledge to the site
If only he had a filter

sp0rk said:
Bum was a huge troll, BUT he contributed a huge amount of knowledge to the site
If only he had a filter
Did he contribute enough to warrant being a huge pain in the ass?

Them's were the bad ol' days. Days when people thought they could get away with alluding to a threat of harming a total stranger half a continent away. Thankfully the world-police stepped in, and we're all happily homogeneous now.

Back