kerr non alcoholic thread.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine all firm but could be firmer i will try one first too on Sunday seven day your Saturday.

put muslin cloth in the gallery photo's if people where trying to find some as well.i know how hard i tried to find items most of the time .could it be used for grain to make wort.

probably OK to steep a small amount of grains if folded a few times but too small and too fragile to make a full size All Grain batch. but as it turns out for us - perfect for making ginger beer.

http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/87595-brewed-soft-drinks/?p=1307775 this one said soft drink thread. might be a go for me.their is not much going on then for non alcoholic drinks. maybe i could make up a thread like i did or people just think i to different to be on a beer site anyway.but it does say soda. and i though soda was non alcoholic. images (5).jpg

i'am still on for another go with the ginger beer plant i might find i drink them quicker than i thought i will only do the one plant so i would be ready with the empty bottles again sooner than i thought.

there are lots of ideas to be found on the internet not just on this site mate. there are recipes for lemonade that needs to be brewed with a culture that is extracted from a yoghurt that comes in at under 0.5 % - just search google for fermented soft drinks.

if you are fermenting you are brewing mate - all of the same principles apply - its just that the soft drinks are generally regarded as non alcoholic as the law is applied.

were did you guys even get this from .if you were wondering about how it was going with it. i have never met nicer people that could show me things i just did not under stand and the things i learned to . being adopted as a child seemed to me as life was not so good or my mum would of keeped me in the first place . but i just keeped going, the best i could. no one but my self to blame since i turned 18 for a wile now.it has been trill and error until now.sugars in cooking can coarse diadeites with the tablet i take and that meant that cooking sweet thing was no good. i had looked at other things to do like games on pc but lacked the qualifications needed.maybe ginger beer plant and other fermented brewing is what i was looking for all along.and if i look at google search i am still apart of something that was their for me 24 7 how i came back and back again to find out different things could be done i different ways.

relax kerrplease you are always welcome here and we will brew other non-harmful things together.

Kerrplease, you're not alone mate. Lots of people have had rough starts and don't have a basis for a strong sense of self.

Nothing like that stuff is easy.

But you brewing a beverage that you enjoy is something brilliant. Because it is way more than just the drink you make, it's the journey.

And while there may be a few of us who are keeping the chat up with your ginger beer efforts, there are loads of people who are watching on who reckon you're absolutely kicking goals.

Besides, when you reckon your ginger beer is ready, I'd like to send you some money for 'postage' and maybe you can post lagerfrenzy and I one of your brews for some spring tasting notes!

You're definitely welcome here!

Just about brings a tear to my eye this thread. It's people like LAGERFRENZY and zorsoc_cosdog that make this brewing community such a great place.

Good on you Kerr for sticking with it mate, it all takes a bit bit of trial and error but I reckon you'll be making the best soft drinks ever in time with the help of brilliant members here like LAGERFRENZY.

Thanks for making my day.

Yep - agreed.

This has been a really positive thread to follow.

Really proud to be part of this community - hats off to LF and z_c for taking Kerr under thier wing - Champions

Yep, I've gotta echo the above

This thread brings a great sense of community, I've really enjoyed following it.

Keep it up Kerr, I'm interested to see how the Ginger beer turns out!
I'm tempted to have a go at it myself now

Give off lads. Curiosity got the better and I cracked one of mine five days after bottling. A bit green still and I am sure will improve with more conditoning. Kerr - a tip give them a few more days then leave in the fridge for a day to settle. Take it to the sink to open and then just open a little crack to let some pressure out otherwise it will gush and you will lose a fair bit. Taste-wise it is sweet but not as cloyingly so as the bought stuff. I really rate it and will brew again over the summer months. anyone thinking of doing a batch should get on board - its the easiest brew you can do.

image.jpeg

i could just post some my self with out the money maybe not so right accepting money from people .but if you leave you address i ask the post office how much to send it .i would send a lot of the beer for free like it could not be 100.00 or more anyway i hope. i will pack them up real nice. i only drunk one Mexican so theirs like 2 cartons of that still . i needed panadol for headache and swamped 6 3 stout 3 lager so far for 2.80 for panadol. or was it the ginger beer you guys were after.

Latest posts

Back