Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco_tezz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

From Peoples Experiences in Acquiring Kegging equipment, Is Ross from CraftBrewer, The best person to deal with, Even though i am located in Melbourne?

Or can someone recommend someone else?

Also, What is required for a complete Keg set-up, I am looking at running 3-4 kegs on tap at a time, as well as having others aging, while drinking the ones on tap.

It's all in the Wiki...

Beginner's Guide to Kegging

As far as getting the kegs go there is 2 choices:

-Get them locally (Australia) and pay about the prices quoted in the Wiki there. Ross has the best prices I've seen in Australia.

-Get them from USA, where you'll pay bugger all but shipping duration can be months.

Well i am in Brisbane but Ross's service was fantastic,
i gave him a call and he walked me through everything on the phone, advised me what not to buy even though they cost more and helped me fit the system to my budget.

Shipping was awesome i had it within a day

And the best part of all, now i have beer on tap.

YMMV but i am absolutely satisfied, and WHEN i upgrade it will be through Ross

he also gave me a few tips and stuff on the phone and he ended up being alot cheaper than my local hbs

Disco,
I'm in Melbourne as well, and Craftbrewer recently supplied all my kegging needs. I looked at a few options, but at the end of the day, the one-stop shop and ease of ordering made the decision clear. On top of that, Ross' prices were the best, and the input he provided on what was required, options, future-proofing was priceless. They didn't sell me bits I didn't need. That alone saved me $ and time. I can't say enought good stuff about my dealings with craftbrewer. Highly recommend going that way, but do check out your options, this is just my opinion.

Cheers,
Maple

Disco,

I am in Alice Springs, centre of nowhere, and I got all my kegging equipment from Craft Brewer. Ross is happy to send the equipment by bus freight and it was relatively cheap.

Also, just as a side note and not to get into full-on Ross butt kissing :p , but I have dealt wth each of the other sponsors too, and they are also great.

Cheers,

Reece
Happy Homebrewer :)

hey fellas

just stopped into Winequip on Sydney road Brunswick and saw that they now stock "brand new" Italian made 19lt post mix kegs for $150.00

identical to the usual corny kegs with the rubber top and bottom.

"no affiliation of course"

I got most of my kegs gear from kegsonline.com.au and they were pretty good but Ross's price of 2 kegs for $120 is the cheapest I've seen - by a fair way over some places.
I just ordered some bits and pieces from him to set up my party keg last night so obviously I haven't got them yet but delivery confirmation and replies to any questions were very quick. Shipping was good too.

what sort of party setup you got gwarn KGB?

Latest posts

Back