• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegs Anyone?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SerLung

Reaction score
I hope I dont start some sort of stupid frenzy here.

I live on the Central Coast NSW > I want to move from bottles to kegs.

Just scored a fridge.

Just putting it out there if anyone wants to help me set up - hoping to buy from someone that knows their stuff. Not sure if I should just go to the shop and spend my hard earned on all new stuff.

If there is some1 that is wanting to get rid of some or all of the keg equipment - hope to hear from you.

any advice is very welcome too.

Once I'm set up - would be more than happy to donate most of my bottles back into the brewing community.

Matt
[email protected]
0434 422 724

Ahhhh shit.

With a thread title like that, i thought you were trying to get rid of some....

Where on the coast are you? I'm in Woongarrah.

I'm no kegging pro, but I know how to set a kegerator up.

I go to Amber Nectar for my gear.
http://www.ambernectar.com.au

Let me know if you want a hand. Unfortunately I have no kegs to sell.

t's a real stretch hoping someone will be going from kegs to bottles :D

keg king, otherwise talk to the sponsers. I know Craftbrewer would help you peice together a kit to suit your requirements.

QldKev

Craftbrewer will help you with an entire system, as will Marks Home Brew Shop in Newcastle just up the track from you. In the short time I was in there a couple of people fronted up to get their gas bottles filled - so he obviously does a cradle to grave service there.

Dont ever put Kegs Anyone? in a title again. Feel ripped off :icon_vomit: haha

Yeah I've bought some stuff from Duane before as well. Not the cheapest but he knows his stuff and is happy to have a chat and answer any questions. He's a good bloke.

ok ok - sorry guys - But I knew if I put the word Keg in the title, I'd get a response. a little cheeky.

Looks like a trip to my brew shop

Thanks to all for your help.

I'll be up and running in a few weeks - feel free to ping me if you need bottles.

ok ok - sorry guys - But I knew if I put the word Keg in the title, I'd get a response. a little cheeky.

Looks like a trip to my brew shop

Thanks to all for your help.

I'll be up and running in a few weeks - feel free to ping me if you need bottles.

Good luck!

Measure twice, then measure again. Don't buy a cheap drill bit.....like i did. :blink:

Mate I thought you were selling kegs, I have 3 and want a couple more

Good luck with the setup, moving to kegs vs bottles is the best move I made

i agree with going to amber nectar, best hbs around here, kegs are pretty good price with new lids and valves and Duanes a champ :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back