kegland ro filter thingy me job

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozdevil

Reaction score
is it really worth getting a ro filter

and how well does it work clearing chloromine and chloride from it

i get the system takes age to produce clen water but is it worth it

Yes! It is absolutely worth getting into using RO water and building up your own water profile. It’s the next step in taking good beer and making it great!

This is the system I have and it works really well with an inbuilt pump

https://www.filtersystemsaustralia....s-water-filter-35l-per-hour.html?options=cart

This system can you hook it up to a tap , i dont want to spend big money on a ro water system when renting and it has to be hooked up under the sink

i know you can portable ro systems but i honestly don't know what i am looking for

happy to pay the price for something decent and works

This system can you hook it up to a tap , i dont want to spend big money on a ro water system when renting and it has to be hooked up under the sink

i know you can portable ro systems but i honestly don't know what i am looking for

happy to pay the price for something decent and works
Yeah, you can make adapters to connect into a garden hose and convert to the standard filters water line (1/4" i think). I did that for years. Or you can get one of these diverters you screw onto your kitchen or laundry tap that diverts the water to the filter. Countertop / Bench Top Faucet Diverter Valve 1/4" or 3/8" Tube - Wa Water Filters

Yeah, you can make adapters to connect into a garden hose and convert to the standard filters water line (1/4" i think). I did that for years. Or you can get one of these diverters you screw onto your kitchen or laundry tap that diverts the water to the filter. Countertop / Bench Top Faucet Diverter Valve 1/4" or 3/8" Tube - Wa Water Filters

Thankyou it now makes an easy descision to make if i choose the Ro filter you suggested or any filter i decide to go with.

1 other question i have

if i was to purchase this ro filter do i need to change or add the filters specifically for brewing

1 other question i have

if i was to purchase this ro filter do i need to change or add the filters specifically for brewing
No, its perfectly fine for brewing as it. The 5 stage will give the best results but you could bypass the DI filter with a slightly increased TDS, but the way I have mine setup is Sediment > Carbon > Carbon > RO > DI

Latest posts

Back