Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to continue to produce the brewzilla v3 or offer some kind of cheaper alternative to v4?

I'm running a robobrew v2 35L, which I'm more than happy with, only looking to upgrade to the larger 65L. The older machine fits my needs and the $280 price jump between the v3 and v4 versions is huge for the added features I mostly don't want and wouldn't use.

Yes we are going to continue to stock the BrewZilla V3 for some time even after the V4 is released.

@KegLand-com-au I sent a PM a while back about this and haven't heard anything, but I'm really hoping you can help me out

In regards to 3D printing tap locks for your Nukataps

My 3 year old has recently figured out how to serve himself from the soda water tap, so I thought I'd better 3D print some tap locks to stop him from using the taps with beer/spirits connected
Just wondering if you'd be willing to send me a tech drawing of the side profile (with dimensions) or a 3D model of the taps?
I'm happy to promise not to disclose the dimensions, drawings etc to anyone else as I just want these to make the modelling easier
This would just make things a lot quicker than me figuring our the dimensions and having to print a bunch of test prints.
I'm more than happy to provide my completed 3D printable STL file to the community once I'm done, for free of course.

@KegLand-com-au I sent a PM a while back about this and haven't heard anything, but I'm really hoping you can help me out

In regards to 3D printing tap locks for your Nukataps

My 3 year old has recently figured out how to serve himself from the soda water tap, so I thought I'd better 3D print some tap locks to stop him from using the taps with beer/spirits connected
Just wondering if you'd be willing to send me a tech drawing of the side profile (with dimensions) or a 3D model of the taps?
I'm happy to promise not to disclose the dimensions, drawings etc to anyone else as I just want these to make the modelling easier
This would just make things a lot quicker than me figuring our the dimensions and having to print a bunch of test prints.
I'm more than happy to provide my completed 3D printable STL file to the community once I'm done, for free of course.

No worries at all. We have uploaded a 2D scaled drawing here that is 1:1 scale:

https://kegland.com.au/media/pdf/Nukatap SS 1to1 Scale - print A4.pdf

Legends!
Thank you very much, I'll sit down over the weekend and try to get this knocked out
I'll link my design a new thread when it's done

No worries. Keen to see what you come up with. Let us know if you need anything else.

I'm looking for that type of manifold to integrate with the rest of my K-Lok / snaplok / etc system, but no worries I can get them elsewhere.

To be honest I'm more interested in whether a tri-clamp adapter for the Fermzilla base is coming or not? Now that the blue team's G3 with TC adapter is out my Fermzilla is sitting idle. If it's not coming that's fine - I'll pass my unit on to the next brewer, but I'd prefer to keep it and use it.

Hey Meddo. It was a couple years ago when you asked for the FermZilla tri-clover dump valve. It's taken loads of R&D to do this but we have finally got to the finish line and made the FermZilla with tri-clover base. This is a very exciting development as some customers in the past have found the double nut assembly at the bottom of the conical fermzilla complicated, can get jammed if it gets overtightened.

After numerous requests from people like yourself to make the FermZilla bases tri-clover we have finally done this and released the FermZilla Tri-Conical. This is a really cool product and is very very simple to take apart and clean making it more sanitary.

fermzilla_tri-conical_base.jpg

fermzilla_tri-conical_base_with_clamp.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy using this new fermenter. The dump valve is quite a large 3" dump valve and the hops and heast easily just fall straight down this hole.

Ok I’ve tried searching for the hop bong pressure kit by name and kegland part number and both with no results
Does this thing even exist?

Hey @KegLand-com-au do you have an adapter that goes from a standard co2 bottle to this thread on a disposable bottle? Just want to use a standard homebrew co2 bottle instead of these expensive disposables for in sink soda tapPXL_20220301_000423330.jpg

The o-rings need replacing in my deluxe sodastream cylinder adapter, there are instructions on replacement but no details on the o-rings. What size are they please?

Has there been any thought in making an adaptor from the gen2 fermzilla valve to a tri-clover collection container? I've only owned my gen2 for a year and the biggest annoyance is the sticking collection chamber. It would be great to only have to buy an adaptor and a tri-clover collection chamber lid to upgrade instead of buying a whole new setup.

Ok I’ve tried searching for the hop bong pressure kit by name and kegland part number and both with no results
Does this thing even exist?
Doug67 said:
When can we expect the Hopbong to be available for the Kegmenter?
This is being injection moulded now. We are making the 1.5inch and the 2inch TC hop bong. At the same time we are also making new lids for the FermZilla with a 2"TC opening so these can easily be attached to the FermZilla lids.

I think these should be in stock in about 6 weeks. The New FermZilla lids are still a little further away.

That was the reply 11/1/22, I'm waiting as well.

Looks like they got a handle on it. KegLand updated the photos of the 8 liter polymer kegs, which now show a new, yellow handle (and maybe raised the price a bit). So perhaps the handle issue is worked out, and these will be available again soon.

@KegLand-com-au

Does the 8L pet keg kit come with the handles?

It comes with the keg, tapping head but no mention of the carrying handle and I can't see it as a separate purchase.

@KegLand-com-au

Does the 8L pet keg kit come with the handles?

It comes with the keg, tapping head but no mention of the carrying handle and I can't see it as a separate purchase.

Yes all of these 8L PCO38 Kegs come with Handles. The handles just arrived to us so the guys in the warehouse are packaging with handles. The tapping head for these is sold separately here.

This is being injection moulded now. We are making the 1.5inch and the 2inch TC hop bong. At the same time we are also making new lids for the FermZilla with a 2"TC opening so these can easily be attached to the FermZilla lids.

I think these should be in stock in about 6 weeks. The New FermZilla lids are still a little further away.

That was the reply 11/1/22, I'm waiting as well.

One of the dimensions on the tooling for the new FermZilla Lid was slightly out of the tolerance. As a result we have decided to change tooling and get more air mailed over to us and will now be another 2-3 weeks away. Sorry about this delay. With that said the new FermZilla Tri-Conical uni tanks were finished on time and are available now but will probably sell out soon.

Has there been any thought in making an adaptor from the gen2 fermzilla valve to a tri-clover collection container? I've only owned my gen2 for a year and the biggest annoyance is the sticking collection chamber. It would be great to only have to buy an adaptor and a tri-clover collection chamber lid to upgrade instead of buying a whole new setup.

This is really quite difficult to do. We are going to get the replacement tanks available very soon and I think this is really the best option. The new Tri-Conical FermZilla is way better designed and the yeast and hops fall down into the collection container really well. If we just make an adaptor you will only get part of the upgrade. If you wanted to upgrade one of the old ones you would need to purchase a new tank, new butterfly valve, the collection container lid and a 3inch tri-clover clamp.

What about if for customers who have purchased the older design we offer a period whereby we give a discount for an upgrade kit so customers can upgrade from the old one to the new tri-conical design?

The o-rings need replacing in my deluxe sodastream cylinder adapter, there are instructions on replacement but no details on the o-rings. What size are they please?

It might be best to send us an email with the photo of the o-rings that you need replaced and one of the customer service guys will assist you. I dont think the replacement o-rings are listed as a product on the website so I think an order might need to be manually made for you.

Latest posts

Back