Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@KegLand-com-au - I have the Icemaster g40.1 and have switched over to water only from Glycol. The instructions say to set the temperature to 2'c when using as a icebank.
If this is correct, how does the ice form, wont it need to be at or near zero?

Also, any recommendations on the hysteresis.

Thanks

@KegLand-com-au - I have the Icemaster g40.1 and have switched over to water only from Glycol. The instructions say to set the temperature to 2'c when using as a icebank.
If this is correct, how does the ice form, wont it need to be at or near zero?

Also, any recommendations on the hysteresis.

Thanks

The cooling piping/evaporator will be colder then the set temp to bring the temp down, ice would form on this if it is going to

@KegLand-com-au

Is your Nukatap counterpressure filler compatible with PET bottles? i have both Coopers DIY 750ml and your 500ml PET bottles and it seems the silicon bung is a smidge too small to be able to properly seal the bottle, one little nudge and the CO2 escapes.

It works a treat with glass bottles, both stubbies and 750ml longnecks i have tested it with.

@KegLand-com-au

Is your Nukatap counterpressure filler compatible with PET bottles? i have both Coopers DIY 750ml and your 500ml PET bottles and it seems the silicon bung is a smidge too small to be able to properly seal the bottle, one little nudge and the CO2 escapes.

It works a treat with glass bottles, both stubbies and 750ml longnecks i have tested it with.
Got one of those last week.
Very very disappointed that it really only fits those swing top glass bottles.
Doesn't accommodate pet or twist tops.
For the life of me I can't understand why kegland doesn't include the next size up which would fit all those bottles above.
Or charge two bucks more and supply both.
Had to go and order the different size bung because the way it is, it's no good to me 😳😡😡

@KegLand-com-au

We realy made the bung on the Nukatap Bottle Filler to fit the glass bottles such as standard 330, 375, 750ml glass bottles that are commonly used for beer. Also this bung has been designed in this shape as it also is suitable for the larger diameter growlers too.

If you are using PET bottles really the better product for the job is to counter pressure bottle fill using the carbonation cap.

It might also be worth noting that the bung on this unit can easily be changed over to a different size if you feel necessary.

I see the website has had a bit of a tweak, but I would love for the new items tab to come back. Without that tab I don't even know what I need to buy!

No worries at all. We have made a number of changes to speed the website up quite a bit. With that said the "New Items" this was a good feature so we will bring that back for you. Should be up again in a few weeks time.

Hi Kee I have just taken delivery of a series X 4 font kegerator in the UK should there be a rubber gasket between the tower and the fridge please

For all the kegerators that we sell the kegerator body is sold without any font accessories normally and the font kit is sold as an assembly. In the past we did used to use a rubber gasket however it's something that we have been starting to take out of the font kit as it doesnt improve the installation and the font seals to the job of the kegerator without it. It's really a redundant part and enough it's still included in quite a number of different fonts I think we will also remove this in Australia too.

Thanks mate. Didn't get an "in stock" notification, but I never have before, so at least the system is consistent.

Website is slow as balls. In stock in one tab and out of stock by the time the 2nd tab opened.

No worries at all. We have made a number of changes to speed the website up quite a bit. With that said the "New Items" this was a good feature so we will hbring that back for you. Should be up again in a few weeks time.
A small summary of the newest items on the home page is good, but can you please have a separate page(s) that lists everything from newest to oldest..

It can be a pain in the proverbial if I don't check the website for a week or two, and you guys release a batch of slightly different new products. All the different kegerator variants for example.

We realy made the bung on the Nukatap Bottle Filler to fit the glass bottles such as standard 330, 375, 750ml glass bottles that are commonly used for beer. Also this bung has been designed in this shape as it also is suitable for the larger diameter growlers too.

If you are using PET bottles really the better product for the job is to counter pressure bottle fill using the carbonation cap.

It might also be worth noting that the bung on this unit can easily be changed over to a different size if you feel necessary.

You should probably update the product page stating that its only compatible with glass bottles straight out of the box and PET bottle compatibility needs a separate purchase.

For all the kegerators that we sell the kegerator body is sold without any font accessories normally and the font kit is sold as an assembly. In the past we did used to use a rubber gasket however it's something that we have been starting to take out of the font kit as it doesnt improve the installation and the font seals to the job of the kegerator without it. It's really a redundant part and enough it's still included in quite a number of different fonts I think we will also remove this in Australia too.
Many thanks for the clarification

Now the ******* thing says in stock, but if you add it to cart, it says "the product you are trying to buy is not available".
And another email saying it's back in stock.

Page says available from 16 December, like it did yesterday.

What's with the tap brushes being lucky dip? I get that the body of the add says it is, but the title does not and for a basic product like that I order it from the search pages where there is no indication I am going to get a cheap red plastic colour when I have a full black font system. I figured having a brush might be a good redundancy for taps that get less use, should not have wasted my money. They look cheap and nasty when you keggerator is in a living area.

Back