Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think they did. I noticed the duotight connectors that were due in at the same time (30th) are back in stock

They were put up for sale on the Sunday night. I got one and 2 hours later they were sold out.
That was the first batch. The was another due on this Sunday but either the date was wrong or they sold them all without putting then up

That was the first batch. The was another due on this Sunday but either the date was wrong or they sold them all without putting then up

We have a container of FermZilla 27L units that will come into stock on Sunday 30th June. Then the next container of these will not arrive until 20th July.

That's good! So why did the website change to 20 July? I see it back to 30 June now

Not a question, but some feedback.

Yesterday I ordered a spare keg and some odds and ends. This morning it’s at my door.

Seriously impressed at the turnaround.

Ahhh. That would do it. I have a fairly large list in checkout waiting for the fermzilla to pull the trigger with

Are the dump valve, collection container, lid and butterfly valve rated for being put in a pressure cooker (on a trivet)?
Any plans for those fermenting fridges to reach the EU or have any advance orders for them there yet?

We have not released much information regarding the Fermenting fridges yet however we are quite confident that we will see orders to the EU once we start to promote the product. We are not taking orders for these yet as we still have got quite a lot of work to finish on the software side of things and the IOT hub that these will connect to and we are not 100% sure of the exact pricing yet.

Thanks for the info on the fridges. In terms of the Fermzilla parts, can you confirm if they are rated at 120C to be able to be autoclaved in a pressure cooker?

Yeah I just got an email saying they'll got up on the site at 1pm Melbourne time (in 40 minutes).

Considering I got stuffed around with the first batch, I'm hoping this is still the case.

Back