Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi kegland,

How long until your 6.0kg co2 bottles and stir plates are back in stock?

Cheers

6kg CO2 bottles still available on eBay store for $140 plus $36 delivery so it appears not really sold out just removed from sale at $99 price.

At that price I'd rather buy from keg king @ $130 plus $16.26 delivery to my place. Cheaper purchase price and less than half delivery cost, and without the reported hassles that kegland co2 cylinders have had when trying to refill :)

Now I'm not one to incite argument but....who is has the right to make and sell the fermentersaurus?View attachment 112702View attachment 112703

Still curious about this.

Also they say they have no immediate plans for a 50l and have a R&D person on it.

I thought there was only one place that makes these?

You can pm me if you don't want this thread to derail but I'm genuinely interested.

Any eta on the spunding valves?

We are still doing testing on the spunding valves but hope to release the new model in about July or April.

We also will have some of the old design model to tie us over which should be available in July.

Still curious about this.

Also they say they have no immediate plans for a 50l and have a R&D person on it.

I thought there was only one place that makes these?

You can pm me if you don't want this thread to derail but I'm genuinely interested.

The Fermentasaurus trademark is owned by Kee Doery which you can see from the IP Australia website here:
https://search.ipaustralia.gov.au/trademarks/search/view/1797038?q=fermentasaurus

The only new designs of the Fermentasaurus that we are aware of are being worked on by KegLand Distribution PTY LTD and Oxebar PTY LTD. Both of these companies have the sole rights to use this trademark. Anyone who is seen to infringe this trademark will be prosecuted.

KegLand Distribution will be releasing the Fermentasaurus 2 model at the end of this year in a 27L and 50L size. More information regarding these will be released at the start of July.

6kg CO2 bottles still available on eBay store for $140 plus $36 delivery so it appears not really sold out just removed from sale at $99 price.

The ones on ebay have always been a higher price as we have to cover the ebay fees which are considerable. I think we only have less than a dozen listed on ebay and once these sell out customers will have to wait several weeks for the new ones to arrive.

At that price I'd rather buy from keg king @ $130 plus $16.26 delivery to my place. Cheaper purchase price and less than half delivery cost, and without the reported hassles that kegland co2 cylinders have had when trying to refill :)

where are you based? We have more filling stations which are being put on this map every week:
https://www.kegland.com.au/distributor/

The Fermentasaurus trademark is owned by Kee Doery which you can see from the IP Australia website here:
https://search.ipaustralia.gov.au/trademarks/search/view/1797038?q=fermentasaurus

The only new designs of the Fermentasaurus that we are aware of are being worked on by KegLand Distribution PTY LTD and Oxebar PTY LTD. Both of these companies have the sole rights to use this trademark. Anyone who is seen to infringe this trademark will be prosecuted.

KegLand Distribution will be releasing the Fermentasaurus 2 model at the end of this year in a 27L and 50L size. More information regarding these will be released at the start of July.

Thanks for the reply. That's interesting considering what the other place is saying.

Hi kegland,

How long until your 6.0kg co2 bottles and stir plates are back in stock?

Cheers

We dont have the exact date yet but the stir plates and the 6kg cylinders should be in stock by about 1st or 2nd week of July. Should have exact shipping date once we get closer to the date.

Hey,
Love the new kegmenters.
When will you be selling spunding valves?
Thanks

Yes we have been working on a new type of spunding valve and this will be released soon.

Looks like another company has opposed the trademark, MCH whoever they are.

If you dont mind waiting a bit longer we will publish this information soon for you.
If as you state the 50 liter Fermentasaurus will be available within the next 5 months surely the drgs would be complete and tooling underway, I only want to know the dia as I have a dibs on a two door commercial fridge.

Surely theres a scuba oxygen refiller in everyones area. They usually do co2 as well, just won't fill BOC and Air Liquid bottles as there rented.

KegLand when is the stir plate actually going to be in stock? My Hanna HI190 died this week and I’m not keen to spend $220 again for something that only lasts two years.

My new kegland keg came yesterday and I can confirm it has a bracket on the underside of the lid to attach a hop ball

thats
If as you state the 50 liter Fermentasaurus will be available within the next 5 months surely the drgs would be complete and tooling underway, I only want to know the dia as I have a dibs on a two door commercial fridge.

I am not sure if you want to wait on the commercial fridge but we have been developing a specific fermenting fridge that will fit the Fermentasaurus and have digital control on the fridge too. the digital temp controller will log temereratures upto the internet so you can monitor and record temp profile. You will be able to set the temp on a calendar so once this is done the fermenting fridge will heat and cool depending on what is required. So perhaps it might be worth waiting. These new designs will probably come out at the start of 2019. So not sure if you can wait that long.

Latest posts

Back