Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sure can, struggling with the attachments.

i hope this works

:(

damos_bar_001.jpg

Fingerlickin_B said:
Ok, not a complete setup yet, but it will be by next Friday :)

I just had the urge to show off what's on my balcony...and it was all for free...even the G-size bottle :beerbang:

We'll actually have to open the door for beer as the tap is going to reside inside the locked fridge rather than being door-mounted...there are many reasons for this including insect problems and the local suicidal teens who seem to be unable to keep out of my yard no matter how many times they come close to eating heavy metal :blink:

PZ.
[post="82638"][/post]​

Fingerlickin,
I would suggets that it would be a good idea to secure that bottle to the wall in some way. If it falls over and the regulator comes off it will shoot off like a torpedo!. Could simply fall over and land on your foot.. Dynabolts (or similar) in the wall and a chain are all that what are required. And yes, they do fall over all the time. Especially the tall ones.
cheers
Darren

OLD DOG said:
sure can, struggling with the attachments.

Nice setup dog, how about scaling the image back, 650k is way too big even on 1.5Mbit broadband it chugs.

Darren said:
Fingerlickin,
I would suggets that it would be a good idea to secure that bottle to the wall in some way. If it falls over and the regulator comes off it will shoot off like a torpedo!. Could simply fall over and land on your foot.. Dynabolts (or similar) in the wall and a chain are all that what are required. And yes, they do fall over all the time. Especially the tall ones.
cheers
Darren
[post="83052"][/post]​

As the say, great minds think alike Darren...that is exactly what I plan on doing (chaining it up) :party:

PZ.

thanks PhilS, help very much appreciated.

I have downloaded and hopefully it will be fine now.

old dog

:beer: damos_bar_003.jpgdamos_bar_004.jpgdamos_bar_002.jpgdamos_bar.jpg

The Co2 cylinder is still freestanding, thank god my balcony is slanted against the wall :D

fridge13ky.jpg

We've been pulling brew out of this shitter all arvo listening to Bob Marley...nice :D

PZ.

Finally got my tap set up (Old beer fridge didn't survive the move from ACT to WA)

Here are some shots. Down to my last keg at the moment due to a christmas/moving production lul.

Fear not, the production line is now back in full swing.

Grats out to bro-in-law Geoff (aspro) for the second tap until I get myself some more hardware.

060130___New_Kegging_Fridge_Setup_001__Large_.jpg

060130___New_Kegging_Fridge_Setup_002__Large_.jpg

060130___New_Kegging_Fridge_Setup_003__Large_.jpg

yeah, my next project will definately be converting my refridgerator outside to something like these. I've never seen one converted with taps on the outside til I clicked this thread. very innovative, I like!

and while we're at it your avatar is disturbing as well. This is not the place for violence...

pop_shots said:
GMK said:
Check This Guys Monster Keg Set Up..

http://www.brewrats.org/walkin.cfm

the words "only in America" come to mind.
[post="1415"][/post]​
wow..just wow..that's dedication
[post="105615"][/post]​

Without having seen his cooling facility, I far prefer Ross's setup.

After all that effort, it's only 10 taps :huh:

M

That avatar is from and old C-64 game...can't recall the name tho :blink:

PZ.

Have just read thru entire thread, Love all the photo's guys, some nice setups there, definatelly gonna do something like this myself, might start out small with a portable+sodastreem tho.

Fingerlickin_B said:
That avatar is from and old C-64 game...can't recall the name tho

Streetfighter?

The avatar doesn't bother me too much, but the sig gif certainly does.

Wonder if we should start a GMK Supplied Keg Setup Topic...

:)

Back