Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camping setup ... need to refine it a little, dragging an entire CO2 cylinder in the back of the 4WD isn't really the best way. I was determined that I wouldn't be drinking mega swill for the weekend though!
16052009094.jpg
16052009099.jpg

Collapsible cooler thingy worked OK with three bags of ice in the bottom, lasted the weekend just fine.

Camping setup ... need to refine it a little, dragging an entire CO2 cylinder in the back of the 4WD isn't really the best way. I was determined that I wouldn't be drinking mega swill for the weekend though!

Collapsible cooler thingy worked OK with three bags of ice in the bottom, lasted the weekend just fine.
Nice one Mr Dack. A Sodastream bottle would be just the ticket for that setup. It's great having beer on tap while camping though isn't it? I took my butchered sodastream/9L party setup over the Easter long weekend and it was fantastic.

The Keg fridge build begins....

I purchased a medium fridge to convert to a kegerator.

Here it begins.... Mobility!!!!

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

I'm keen to see what you do with it, Pharside. :super:

continued......

Well is all done and works better than expected.....

Have to thank Nev from Gryphon Brewing for all the parts and info over a few beers... Cheers mate

Now onto the next project. "The Silver Bullet"

PHARSYDE

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0255.JPG

Now we just have to get Pharsyde over to the darksyde!

Looks good... You did that all in a couple of hours.... he he he

Now we just have to get Pharsyde over to the darksyde!

Looks good... You did that all in a couple of hours.... he he he

Once i start Katie i cant stop...... hehehe

DARKSYDE here i come!! :beerbang:

where'd you get the old fridge for you "silver bullet" project? she's a real bewt

where'd you get the old fridge for you "silver bullet" project? she's a real bewt

Funny enough Ebay?

Ive been searching for one for ages....... Fits two corny kegs perfect....

Just deciding to either fit taps in door or fit a font and taps on top?

PHARSYDE

how tall is it? it's be a bit of a shame to cut holes in the front of it

how tall is it? it's be a bit of a shame to cut holes in the front of it

Thats what i was thinking? Its about 145cm max.

With a small font it will be easy to get to and keep the kids away when i have get togethers!!!

sounds good, a removable drip would be an easy mount as well perhaps?

just make sure there are no gas lines in the top. There shouldn't be in the door. I reckon the door's the go. Would look great with a couple of silver cellis. :super:

just make sure there are no gas lines in the top. There shouldn't be in the door. I reckon the door's the go. Would look great with a couple of silver cellis. :super:

Yes true, i think with these there in the back lining but good thought..... The freezer section would have to be moved too!!!

Lucky i'm a fridgie i suppose...

Latest posts

Back