Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after all that beautyful setups, I wont hideaway my "Service Station"

2821.JPG2822.JPG

Prost :beer:

all these kegging setups makes me so jelous!

I am slowly collecting the things needed, but all i have so far is a Fridge and $120.

I am tempted to pass the hat around to all my friends who come over and enjoy my free beer! :party:

oh well, I'll continue to save, I am going to do two lagers in the brew fridge and then put them into vessels for lagering untill I buy my keg setup in late october! that way I have 2 nice beers ready to go! Keep the ideas coming but!

this is my setup for now,until the bar gets finished this is good enough i think
room for 6 kegs plus room to cc ontop of the compressor hump

ram___shackle_brewhaus_003.jpg

cant wait till the job is finished-gets too hard after a few to lift the lid to get to the taps :huh:

cheers,dan

this is my setup for now,until the bar gets finished this is good enough i think
room for 6 kegs plus room to cc ontop of the compressor hump

View attachment 14401
cant wait till the job is finished-gets too hard after a few to lift the lid to get to the taps :huh:

cheers,dan
Hey Danman, you could put a collar around the top and then you could fit 8 kegs with taps on the front of the collar.

Be it ever so humble...

IMG_0503_1.jpg

Here's a couple of pics following the near completion of my chest freezer.
Hole is in place for a second tap, saving for another Celli.

After much reading on various threads and wiki's it all fell together without drama at all.

Freezer_Conversion_Setup.JPGInside_the_freezer_setup.JPGCelli_Tap_internal_connections.JPG

Ok, here are a few pics of my setup. The three tap flooded font seems to be a bit too much for it atm, so if anybody in the Perth area wants to swap it for a two tap flooded, pm me :)

IMGP0752.JPG

IMGP0751.JPG

IMGP0750.JPG

IMGP0753.JPG

Note: The freezer is brand new from k-mart (homemaker brand). It is a bit loud when it is running, so you may want to take that in account if you are putting this indoors.

what size is the freezer ruttager? i have a nice shiny 4 tap font and i am in thr process of finding a chest freezer about the same size as yours.

No pics yet but thanks to Jye for a free fridge and my wife and extend family for a super cool birthday present I will shortly have a fridge, three kegs and two taps set up downstairs!

Very excited!!

Plus I spent sometime at Ross's picking them up today which is always nice :chug:

8Sept2007_014.jpgTesting out my new digital camera & thought I'd take a photo of my pride & joy, (took some of the kids as well). I think I have a thing for chrome.

Attachments

• 8Sept2007_015.jpg
    8Sept2007_015.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 8Sept2007_016.jpg
    8Sept2007_016.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 87
You guys are TOTALY obsessed.....ITS ONLY BEER!!

Thats what she keeps saying to me!!!!!!......looking at these photos, hmmm....

You guys should all be proud.....hold your heads (or glasses) up HIGH!!!

ruttager's k-mart special looks identical to the old favourite Centrex 200L. I have the centrex and it fits 4 easily, and with a high enough collar, another 2 on the compressor hump.

The back verandah of my new house looks like a second hand white goods shop! Only one tap hanging off the old kegerator at the moment but 3 celi taps on the way from Ross this week will see 4 in total hanging off the collar on the freezer. I winged it with the computer cooling fan as I couldn't be bothered searching for pics on here of how to set one up. Does it look correct?

DSCF4074.JPGDSCF4079.JPG

Bugger! My guru told me that low down on the collar was the go as it would suck the warm air from above it to get the circulation.

The thing seems to put out bugger all air though it. I can barely detect a breeze on my hand.

Another on the long list of kegging setups :)
My free fridge. Biggups to Jye for paying it forward...
keg_fridge.jpg
The bling...
bling_.jpg
The inside
the_kegs.jpg
One happy man...
first_beer_from_the_tap.jpg
First post under the new forum stuff too. How flashy is the post editor now!

No worries Ben :beer:

I hope your first kegging experience went smoothly... and it seems that you are missing 2 taps :D

Back