Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished my new Keezer on the weekend! Much nicer than my old fridge!

Nice and simple design but has come up quite nice.

IMG_20131109_120052.jpg

craigarino said:
Hi there all!
Just finished making a portable six litre keg, and am seriously excited by it!
Stolen the ideas off some people here,sorry, but boy, does it do the trick!
The soda stream injector still has the push button thingo on it and you just have to give it a squirt when the pour is on the slow side!
Thanks for the inspiration! I dont think life gets better than this!
:beer:

What is this wizardry?

(looks like pics don't come up in quoted text - Original Post Link)

Can someone point me towards a "how to" or something for this? I want. :)

Had a spit roast for my Mum's 60th over the weekend - here's the selection of beers I had available on tap for the guests.

20131125_191446_v1.jpg

Nice Frothie!! You are very blackboard-o-genic with your handwriting!!

I sometimes think my scribble on the whiteboard on my kegerator is enough to turn people off drinking my beers haha

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Nice Frothie!! You are very blackboard-o-genic with your handwriting!!
Since working in IT, my handwriting has actually become terrible! Like doctors scribble!

I did Industrial Design at Uni and had to learn to write in like an architectural script - I can still sort of roughly pull it off occasionally.

Haha nice, im an engineer to am limited to squares, circles, sometimes triangles and numbers. Oh and all of the greek alphabet :p

Frothie said:
Had a spit roast for my Mum's 60th over the weekend - here's the selection of beers I had available on tap for the guests.

20131125_191446_v1.jpg
That is cool as F@$k!!!

Frothie said:

20131125_191446_v1.jpg
Frothie. That is magnificent..

This is my fridge, i got it for free, have it a quick paint job, the drip tray came off an old broken coffee machine!
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1386455701.865564.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1386455718.215226.jpg

I've recently done an upgrade on mine. Added a third tap to the front and cut the bottom door shelves off so I can now fit four cornies inside.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back