Kegerator bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes these all come with the Intertap SS taps. They are the best taps out there in our opinion but i guess you can say we are biased.

I have used the flow control taps but the pour is the best with the standards ones.

I personally only use the flow control model for high pressure products such as Soda water where it's not practical to have such a long beer line and also with soda water you dont get issues with foaming.

I would personally not go with the cheaper PC (chrome plated brass in my opinion). The are cheaper but just not worth it.

We should have our website www.kegland.com.au finished soon.

Once we have the website finished we will also offer discount for home brew stores and related businesses such as installers, etc. If you wanted to setup a wholesale account you can use this link here:

https://goo.gl/forms/UOUh5K16hqCeKlAG3

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Yeah I’m keen as for a 3 tap setup, see what price tag you can get. Great work AB[emoji482]

I'm keen for a kegerator with 2 or 3 tap font. Without taps if possible but otherwise I would just sell the taps afterwards.

I'm keen to upgrade my older series 3 complete with the 3 intertaps for the next generation series 4. How does $300 sound for my old one? It is about 3 years old, but for the last 12 months it has been in storage while I have been building my new little brauhaus.
I can deliver 100km from around Grafton, otherwise it would be up to you to organise transport.

I'm looking at a 3 tap setup, dependant on price

this bulk buy would take a huge amount of work. we did mini kegs and the effort was astronomical. plus, suppliers oberseas when knowing you are a 1-off, may not need to support as much.

Hi, thanks for taking the initiative with this bulk buy. I'm keen to see where this goes, will keep my eye out. Cheers

Ooooooh, I'm interested (also price dependent) but I know nothing about kegging - am looking to get into it instead of, or in addition to, bottling..

I'm interested but also know nothing about kegging. Love to learn though.

Interested in two if this is goings ahead soonish. Otherwise I'll just purchase myself.

I bought a kegland 2 tap, fanastic deal with gas cylinder.

Latest posts

Back