Keg Turret ("life-saver" Washers"

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

The Pokolbin Brewhaus and Winery.
Reaction score
G'day folks,

I'm after a bundle of turret washers (sometimes nicknamed "Lifesavers") for my kegs but can not seem to source them.

I was hoping to grab them online as I'm a bit short on time at the moment to go for a drive etc.

Attached is a pic.

Cheers, Pok

_1.jpg
_2.jpg

Brewcraft have those in their catalogue. Any HBS should be able to order them at least.

Not sure if still the case, but Andale used to sell them way cheaper than HBS, which is handy as they dont seem to last long, the really get compressed when you screw the post on.

I belive that they are exactly the same size as your normal household tap washer.

Worth a try.

FROGMAN

I belive that they are exactly the same size as your normal household tap washer.

Worth a try.

FROGMAN

Interesting.... Might just give that a try. But thought the "legit" ones might be better.

I might suss out Andale aswell. (found them on Andale webiste...will email them)

I founds them on "Grain and Grape" ...but nearly a $1 each... A little pricey for a washer!!!

I also emailed "Chi Company" but Matt doesn't seem to think he has seen them before.

Are they maybe an Aussie thing???

Thanks for the help folks.

Pok

Latest posts

Back