• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Swap Or Buy From You

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score
I wish to swap my 5 kegs, 18-20L for 10L kegs. 2*10L kegs for one of mine. If you have 10L kegs you dont need, i am willing to buy from you, if you dont want to swap for larger kegs.
Regards,
mckenry

Good luck :ph34r:

Whoa!
What a deal one big keg for two little ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have 13lt kegs but I think I miss this deal <_<

Batz

McHenry,

due to the limited availability (read scarce as rocking horse crap) of 3 gal kegs, & their high price, i doubt you'll get any takers.

If you want small kegs, do a search here as I recall a thread on small kegs & how they are used in mcdonalds shake machines.

crozdog

I wish to swap my 5 kegs, 18-20L for 10L kegs. 2*10L kegs for one of mine.

Yes that sounds like a very reasonable deal. I'll happily swap my 6 x 3 gallon kegs for 3 x 5 gallon kegs :lol: :blink: :lol:

In the immortal words of Darryl Kerrigan "Tell him he's dreamin"

Cheers
MAH

I would consider selling some of my 3gals for $200 :eek:

I wish to swap my 5 kegs, 18-20L for 10L kegs. 2*10L kegs for one of mine. If you have 10L kegs you dont need, i am willing to buy from you, if you dont want to swap for larger kegs.
Regards,
mckenry

OK, I get the picture.... Didnt know 10L kegs were in such demand these days.... When I started kegging the local homebrew shop couldnt give the little fellas away!! They were $15 and a 20L keg was $45... 3 times the price for only double capacity... Thought I was giving you blokes a fair deal price-wise. :blink:
Anyway - anyone want to sell me some 10L kegs?
Thanks for the... replies :unsure:
mckenry

There was a guy on eBay recently selling some for about $150 I think... they come up from time to time from individual sellers too, but there's fairly hot demand as most folks that have them are hangng on to them.

Another option is to get someone to cut them down and re-weld them, but you really need a mate or a friendly contact as most fab shops will give you the 'go away and never darken our doorstep again' quote.

Latest posts

Back