Keg King Conversation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keg king is the pressure lid for the Guten fermenters still going to be supplied?
This project is ongoing at this time. We're working with the factory but the delivery time on these is not confirmed at this point. It's going to be one for 2020 and have started investigating larger SS fermenters as well.

This project is ongoing at this time. We're working with the factory but the delivery time on these is not confirmed at this point. It's going to be one for 2020 and have started investigating larger SS fermenters as well.
So it is definitely going to happen then?

We should be releasing limited stock on Wednesday and we'll update the product on the website at that time. Hope this works for you.
Waiting, waiting... fear we will miss out on the Wednesday delivery window :(

They'll be online soon. There's a couple in the retail shop as well.
Any update on the cooling coils? Ordered the Fermenter King last night but it won't be making any beer until it gets a coil...

When will the fermenter king kits be avail to convert g1 fermentasaurus ? Asked this a couple of times now with no reply [emoji848]

We should be releasing limited stock on Wednesday and we'll update the product on the website at that time. Hope this works for you.
Just an update - there are Fermenter King Gen 3 units in the retail store now.

When will the fermenter king kits be avail to convert g1 fermentasaurus ? Asked this a couple of times now with no reply [emoji848]
Can you do the hole enlargement on the bottom of the tank? If so I might be able to supply you a kit.

Can you do the hole enlargement on the bottom of the tank? If so I might be able to supply you a kit.

I’m fairly handy so I’ll say yes as long as you can give ma a guide as to what has to be done [emoji106], let me know if you want me to email my details or how we can organise this I’m in W.A.
Cheers boys [emoji482]

Does this mean the upgrade kit requires drilling the Fermentasaurus tank or will this change with the retail version? I was under the impression that it was a straight swap of some parts.

I’m fairly handy so I’ll say yes as long as you can give ma a guide as to what has to be done [emoji106], let me know if you want me to email my details or how we can organise this I’m in W.A.
Cheers boys [emoji482]
Email me [email protected]

You can be the first one to do the upgrade.

Does this mean the upgrade kit requires drilling the Fermentasaurus tank or will this change with the retail version? I was under the impression that it was a straight swap of some parts.
You need to enlarge the hole at the bottom of the tank.

Currently we do not have any refillable sodastream bottles. One thing that we do have in the pipeline though is a 1.25Kg refillable going through the design registration process. It will be ideal to take camping etc.

How is this CO2 bottle progressing?

Back