Keezer water tanks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osprey brewday

Reaction score
Have an idea i thought i would put out there.Any one flooding a font from a keezer may find interesting.below is a pic of a blow moulded air conditioning slab used to sit outdoor units on it is sealed i was thinking lay one against one wall or on floor of keezer and use glycol or water in it to pump to font ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1445807216.019043.jpgthey are about $25 only about 50mm thick thats the under side the top is flat will find out a brand name

osprey brewday said:
Have an idea i thought i would put out there.Any one flooding a font from a keezer may find interesting.below is a pic of a blow moulded air conditioning slab used to sit outdoor units on it is sealed i was thinking lay one against one wall or on floor of keezer and use glycol or water in it to pump to font
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1445807216.019043.jpgthey are about $25 only about 50mm thick thats the under side the top is flat will find out a brand name. ok they are called ezyslab if you ran a pump on a switch and placed one hard up against the side put glycol in it you may get sub zero temps for a few mins if the compressors been on for while. might have to build a keezer.

So what about the in/out? Where will the pump sit?
I use a submersible aquarium pump in a sealed 1ltr bucket to pump my glycol through the font.
Sure its not flat and skinny, but the 2.6kg co2 tank rests nicelky on it, and its sealed tighter than a frogs arse

In and out was thinking irrigation push in barbs and pump I have a peristaltic dosing pump I am using with 6mm tube. it would need to be a inline style pump windscreen washer pump ect

Latest posts

Back