just started

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it turn milky then more milky but when it's done the colour is dark and see though again.i will test it for two days the same measurment. then bottle it 3 mounths in the bottle best or really good or 6 in the bottle though.

Welcome to the forum Kerrplease. Keep the pics coming!

kerrplease said:
attachicon.gif
1614491_1451633581738858_1817732510_o.jpg
You look like someone Jason Bourne should be afraid of. [emoji106]

mum always dressed use in nice clothes that was all i got was a set of nice clothes and school fees sport fees but this time it was from my own doing . i never though i would even need good clothes but it seems to be i have only used the ones for that photo in the last 3 years. i have not even worn them out.maybe some one will get married in my family or an event comes up that i will be able to wear them to anyway.

like 500.00 on clothes and no wear to go with them.

cheers bro, I had lost my instructions on how to make beer.
Together we can take over the world.

The only reason i bought the coopers stout was i saw a video of how to make stout but it was not with the boiling stock pot which just seems easier to make just putting stuff straight in to the fermenter with just hot water to mix it up with.some block's name craigtube on utube he picked the half malt half dextros for his video.is there any other stout recipes where i just add hot water to the fermenter not boiling.

kerrplease said:
The only reason i bought the coopers stout was i saw a video of how to make stout but it was not with the boiling stock pot which just seems easier to make just putting stuff straight in to the fermenter with just hot water to mix it up with.some block's name craigtube on utube he picked the half malt half dextros for his video.is there any other stout recipes where i just add hot water to the fermenter not boiling.
This one is a cracker
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/52201-my-first-crack-at-a-stout/?p=739851

i took his addvice and bought just that in photo above.their is like hundreds of beer hopps can to choose from . why this one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back