just started

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Raja Goomba I said:
t_n_d FTW.
I_Want_to_Believe.png

Camo6 said:
IF I was to ask you anything Kerrplease, I'd ask that you ease up on the pics as I've used up my data allowance just reading this thread.
BUT... I'm not gonna. Keep the pics coming mate. It's like witnessing a fledgling falcon spreading its wings for the first time in anticipation of flight. Brew my friend, brew!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHpRtkloxaE

Will he drink all 20l in that first sitting?

I remember how incredible my first beer tasted.

Coopers kit! I starred at the air lock in action for half an hour thinking and dreaming of my future in brewing.

Damn I loved that first road of discovery.

Living vicariously through a small sample of kerrplease atm!

A very small sample, but the highlights!
Good onya

my link above of true or false maybe like the ufo pic to, of ways beer just disappears some times. like people make up the biggest stories how they could not of. or how i drank the beer and could not tell a friend that because of some reason but i said that they would be fine here and i drank them instead.the aliens must of.

Interesting thread to read, I'm half convinced this is a real guy brewing for the first time (The other half says it's Radshoes pulling our legs!)

kerrpleaase, it might be a good idea to move the fermenter a little further away from that hot water heater.
Even though water heaters are insulated pretty well, you might get some residual heat from it making that side of your fermenter warmer.
Good luck with the brew mate, winter is a great time to brew as the temperature will be more kind to your brew fermenting away.
Enjoy the brewing journey!

i move the fermenter back when you said onto the bench and i made this box for cleaning the bottles they sit up side down to drain out of the kit box.the cut out bit of cardboard i put under them and the bit left folds down to hold them all ferm in place
View attachment 90306View attachment 90307

day 5 tomorrow the sample test over two days then bottle and add the stout after cleaning it again.

1788 to 1988 the year was good and the different types of people where pres ant some sort of laws had passed since then they had at first left it up the the people to decide who would control the beer but this soon became a problem to.most said that it was theirs and they could do what they wanted with it. but other said that it was their's to .so they need some sort of way to determent how's it rely was.

kerrplease said:
1788 to 1988 the year was good and the different types of people where pres ant some sort of laws had passed since then they had at first left it up the the people to decide who would control the beer but this soon became a problem to.most said that it was theirs and they could do what they wanted with it. but other said that it was their's to .so they need some sort of way to determent how's it rely was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwQjy_ZTaRM

the night was dark and stormy and not much was going on but then out of the blue the cotch pulls in. it was the mail. the mail from the coben co cotch from the town called brisbane.

wereprawn said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwQjy_ZTaRM
Great song title.... Most definitely needs that missing apostrophe.

21 is 2 % alcohol carbon drops .5 = 2.1 % alcohol a nice light beer that one then.i might of needed a mask the alcohol smell just gets stronger as i opened it.

i might not wait the whole day to see if it's the same again today.

up to the stout bottled the lager 6 hour or so before 5 days could not wait any longer plus i do not know what the reading was at the start they might all explode or some thing but i have the stout like i wanted still.probable take more time with it because it's what i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back