Just moved to Darwin!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireJesus

Reaction score
Hi all, just moved up to Darwin from down south due to work and am looking to get set up again.
i am living just outside of Palmerston, have had a bit of experience with kit brewing (a few really good, a couple really shit) but want to make the move to all grain.

am looking for any people round the area that have a bit of experience that wouldn't mind showing me around their setups or even just flinging me a few tips and the like, plus i figure being a loner kinda sucks.

I haven't done a brew in the tropical climate yet either and currently don't have any kit bar my bottle tree, keg equipment and a few other little bits (i ditched my fermenter, it had a bug i couldn't shake after a nasty batch of cider), so will be open to advice on better kit.

Not sure if you're still about as you posted this a while ago but if you're still on the forum and brewing, it'd be good to have a chat with someone else brewing up here!

Latest posts

Back