Jsb's New Brew Rig V1.0

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSB

Reaction score
Hey gang,

Just thought I would share my new brew rig ( :D finished today) with you guys.....Much inspired from Justin's one tier jobby and Pumpy's neat set up....

Photo's are available from the Gallery.......

Can't wait to brew on the beast !!! :beerbang:

Cheers JSB
IMAGE_00056.jpgIMAGE_00055.jpg

Attachments

• IMAGE_00057.jpg
    IMAGE_00057.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 38
Looks very nice JSB. I'll be forced to get my bum into gear if I keep looking at all these nice setups :p

Chatty

Great work JSB. Nice posting in the Gallery too. I'm a while off putting together a decent system (worth taking photos of anyway!).

Enjoy the brewing! Not to mention the tinkering and constant additions to the system...

Bugwan

Looking good JSB.

Pretty much exactly what my new stand will look like in a few weeks.

That gives me a few more tips on the plumbing of my pump to! :)

Well done JSB,

Let the beers flow! :chug: :chug:

Cheers

Niice work. I'm still doing a bunch of lifting and messing about dodgy bits and pieces at the beach brewery. After seeing this and others setups I think I want to move forward with a decent setup myself.

Nice pics, JSB...
I've recently been hassling Pumpy over his setup so I guess you're fair game too! :p

Are those standard brass hose quick connects that you have going into some of the ball valves?
Are they the same as the ones you can get at Bunnings, Magnet Mart etc?

TL

Nice pics, JSB...
I've recently been hassling Pumpy over his setup so I guess you're fair game too! :p

Are those standard brass hose quick connects that you have going into some of the ball valves?
Are they the same as the ones you can get at Bunnings, Magnet Mart etc?

TL

TL

They look like the rubber-coated brass garden hose disconnects I got from Bunnings last weekend. Made by "Pope". The rubber-coating stops you burning your hand on the hot brass when it gets heated up by the hot water/wort.

Jez

Almost exactly the sort of setup I want, JSB. Very nice. Look forward to tasting all the beers from it, eh.

Cheers Jez, I thought so...

I'm with you, Kai - its simple, logical and quite within my hand tool limited ability! Time to go and annoy the Blackwoods rep for the S/S hose fittings!

TL

Yep Jez....you got it Pope Comfort fittings, very sturdy and comfy !!! will test run next weekend....All Valves & Fittings are from Prochem - they have been great to deal with (thanks Pedro)

Cheers
JSB

Latest posts

Back