Jesters Pies

• Thread starter olly4891
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesters is trying to follow the business case of Georgie pie in new Zealand. Georgie pie was so good and so successful mcdonalds paid mega bucks to buy the stores and land (important point) and then close them down as Georgie pie was killing mcdonalds. U could buy a 'pie meal' and it was awsome quality.

Must admit to never trying jesters yet but was going to.

it's called Jesters because they are having a ******* joke on you....

why would you support the idea of a "Carbonara" pie

but they do have the Vindaloo, the satay chicken, the popeye (spinch???) and the morning glory WTF?

sick :icon_vomit:

Noticed over the past few months that Harrys Cafe de Wheels are starting a little franchise chain round Sydney. Although the one near Haymarket has been there for years, just outside Paddy McGuires.

The Tiger is deadset awesome - a plain meat pie, mash potato, mushy peas & gravy. I feel like one now.

Best pie I've ever had was a Jesters, I'll admit I've only ever tried the curry one, many a time, Taj Mahal I think it was called. The place I used to get them from made them from scratch also

I know I have nothing to do with the quality of the pies, but I feel insulted... that the Jesters name is being used to make such a despised product!

Georgie Pie. $1 Steak and Cheese pies. The memories.... :wub:

A few years ago I was on a 'Neanderthal' Paleo diet and one of the big things is to eat as many parts of the animal as possible, not just muscle meat as we do nowadays. So I did the ususal liver, kidneys, etc. Then I bought a couple of big ox hearts and made a massive casserole.

I have never farted so much in my life - it was toxic - and I ended up in the spare room for a couple of nights. On a trip the following month we headed down to Evans Head and got to a servo at Grafton about 9 in the morning, no brekky yet so I ate 2 Mrs Macs pies.

Oh dear, so now we know what the major ingredient is in Mrs Macs.
Also with the idea of food miles, why the Fcuck to we have to send pies across the continent from Perth to the East Coast? Lunacy.
Best pie hereabouts is CJ's Pastries opposite the Caboolture railway station.

Latest posts

Back