I've Got To Get Me One Of These.....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duff

Worst Website Ever....
Reaction score
Bulk buy?? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap!

Being a bar wench was never supposed to be that easy...

What a top idea.

I had to have a good look at this.

The cup with a hole in the bottom, and a magnetic sitting on top of the hole, and or larger diameter than the whole, such that it can for a seal.

The beer is pushed up, and from what I can see, is programmed to dispense the correct amount of amber love for the cup, and the magnet forms the seal after the upward beer pressure ends.

I can just imagine how many magnets will cover the SCG when Manly win the 2011 NRL Grand Final...! :lol:

The magnetic cups link - they make fridge magnets! :)

I had to have a good look at this.

The cup with a hole in the bottom, and a magnetic sitting on top of the hole, and or larger diameter than the whole, such that it can for a seal.

The beer is pushed up, and from what I can see, is programmed to dispense the correct amount of amber love for the cup, and the magnet forms the seal after the upward beer pressure ends.

I can just imagine how many magnets will cover the SCG when Manly win the 2011 NRL Grand Final...! :lol:

The magnetic cups link - they make fridge magnets! :)

Whoa... A seaeagles supporter from QLD?

Haha...

I'm I broncos supporter from Manly...

Great cups BTW.. Expensive surely?

And what were you really searching for duff?????

:)

Cool but lucky find :)

Bottoms up :)

Pure coincidence Tony :D

Imagine one of those next to the recliner with a different beer in each line :)

Whoa... A seaeagles supporter from QLD?

Haha...

I'm I broncos supporter from Manly...

Great cups BTW.. Expensive surely?

Born at Manly Hospital Brown_hound :) I moved up here to teach Queenslanders how to use indicators. Going to take a while. :lol:

Born at Manly Hospital Brown_hound :) I moved up here to teach Queenslanders how to use indicators. Going to take a while. :lol:

Same here mate... Manly Hospo Baby.

Good luck with those indicator lessons... Just count yourself lucky you're doing it in QLD and not VIC.. :lol:

Happy new year bud.

Same here mate... Manly Hospo Baby.

Good luck with those indicator lessons... Just count yourself lucky you're doing it in QLD and not VIC.. :lol:

Happy new year bud.

You too mate - beers at the New DY Hotel or that Wharf Bar next time I'm down. :beer:

Pure coincidence Tony :D

Imagine one of those next to the recliner with a different beer in each line :)

you could set it up so each time you put your cup down it would top it up

The glass would always be full.......... now that would be dangerous. :)

Latest posts

Back