Its on....a new leader ALP?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vote1 AHB party..Kev don't want the job beacuse he know's the ship sinking and he don't want to be the captain

0013.gif

Dave70 said:
I'd be curious to see if anybody in this small pocket of the internet can demonstrate how their own lot has been worsened by the current government.
Look at Mr Fancy-Pants and his ideals of "logic" and "reason". Since when is empirical evidence a pre-requisite for winning an argument on the internet?

WarmBeer said:
Look at Mr Fancy-Pants and his ideals of "logic" and "reason". Since when is empirical evidence a pre-requisite for winning an argument on the internet?
Now, now. At least try to be fair. He did swear quite a bit too.

WarmBeer said:
it would be a novel concept but i cant see it catching on anytime soon B)

bum said:
Refugees and the like, you mean?

tee-hee
Bah, they've got a ****-sayers lined up round the block - (or at least off the jetty) who's names are generally followed by LLB.

WarmBeer said:
You're right.
I think I need to take in a few Michael Moore docudramas or something and snap out of my contentedness.

"Mr Rudd has said consistently over the last 12 months that he would not challenge for the Labor leadership and that he would contest the next election as a local member of Parliament at the next election. That position has not changed.

Furthermore, Mr Rudd wishes to make 100 per cent clear to all members of the parliamentary Labor Party, including his own supporters, that there are no circumstances under which he will return to the Labor Party leadership in the future."

http://www.kevinruddmp.com/2013/03/statement-from-spokesperson-for-hon.html

My god. The comments...

Anonymous commenting allowed, btw.

bum said:
My god. The comments...

Anonymous commenting allowed, btw.
Never, ever read the comments. Anywhere. Internet comments are enough to make Gandhi start to stockpile anthrax to put the whole human race out of its collective misery.

Liam_snorkel said:
"Mr Rudd has said consistently over the last 12 months that he would not challenge for the Labor leadership and that he would contest the next election as a local member of Parliament at the next election. That position has not changed.

Furthermore, Mr Rudd wishes to make 100 per cent clear to all members of the parliamentary Labor Party, including his own supporters, that there are no circumstances under which he will return to the Labor Party leadership in the future."

http://www.kevinruddmp.com/2013/03/statement-from-spokesperson-for-hon.html
Still only about 75% clear on this one. Does he mean there are no circumstances or there are no circumstances.
Does everyone with a vote suddenly liking him fall outside those parameters?

Someone should troll that place good.

Dave70 said:
Still only about 75% clear on this one. Does he mean there are no circumstances or there are no circumstances.
Considering the sentence ends with "in the future" one would think it's option 2 (No circumstances, ever).

Whats happening in september?

:ph34r:

do you think someone running a country should have experienced family life, before carrying on about what 'australian families' need?

May 2, 2007

Opposition Industrial Relations spokeswoman Julia Gillard has hit back at Liberal Senator Bill Heffernan, branding him a "man of the past'', after he accused her of being unqualified to run the country because she does not have children.

barrenT-cfb8f846-e4b5-4c27-860f-0d3b656d178e.jpg

dougsbrew said:
do you think someone running a country should have experienced family life, before carrying on about what 'australian families' need?

May 2, 2007

Opposition Industrial Relations spokeswoman Julia Gillard has hit back at Liberal Senator Bill Heffernan, branding him a "man of the past'', after he accused her of being unqualified to run the country because she does not have children.

barrenT-cfb8f846-e4b5-4c27-860f-0d3b656d178e.jpg
So, this being the internet and all,1st I'll admit that I have no children, also that I'm a non voter in general and see both L parties spouting the same shit. Just to answer any further rebuttal straight up. I am a member of at least one family though, and pretty sure Julia is too.
Now, my family went through some rough times when I was a kid, not a lot of money, but my mum managed the budget just fine. Did the best she could with what was available. This combined with the fact she spat out myself, my brother and my sister does not make her a prime candidate for treasurer. There should be laws in place for the sake of all Australians that forbid my father from holding any type of public representation, despite the fact he sired three humans.
If the answer the the question I quoted above is no.......Then I guess we should ask whether Julia, Tony, lets through Christine Milne in as well for fun, has any right carrying on about what the homeless, mentally ill, indigenous, refugees, disabled ect. need as they've never lived though what that particular group has.
Luckily there's very little advocation for the above groups as there's no votes there so my point is kind of redundant.

dougsbrew said:
so my point is kind of redundant.
Nah. It does suggest that this whole discussion might be, though.

Back