Isb Xmas Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images.jpg.jpg

Giddy up Stu!

my (forced) leave starts on the 15th. Happy to do it whenever

Even though it is next to my work, the Lord Roberts on Stanley St East Syd currently has Matilda bay Dark Ale on tap, sadly Alpha is gone though, also Barons Pale and Lemon Myrtle if they are your thing.

Sounds good, sadly I have missed the last couple.

Right now I'm over in Vancouver for amonth, back early December. We're off to Tassie for a wedding on the 18th of Dec, so the 16th should be great.

Given the number of micros and brewpubs I've hit already, and the number that are still on the list, I may have to behave myself (nah - who am I'm kidding).

Over here they publish a tourist magazine that lists all the decent breweries, brewpubs and taprooms within a 200 mile radius. So much beer and so little time.

Trev

You bugger Trev , are you going to smuggle any beers back

Lucky Indeed (if you don't count the airfare, accommodation etc). We were away for the Beer Festival in the Rocks so even luckier was that they had a local Beer/Whiskey festival on here last week Hopscotch Festival that had about 20 of the local micros. Most of the attendees were drinking the whiskey so when Mrs Trev & I went to most of the beer stands and they realised I was a bit serious about the subject, they just kept giving us free samples :icon_chickcheers:

There's a local branch of CAMRA here as well and they give a good rundown on the various brews available.

I'd like to some local brews back, but we're probably already loaded up weightwise. If I can squeeze any in, I'm thinking of trying to get hold of some 2IPAs, or Sam Adams Bigfoot. Maybe a tasting in the new year at my place.

I'm going down to Seattle next week for a few days and have already bookmarked a few of their downtown brewpubs.

See ya all soon.

Trev

380.JPG

So 16th Dec. at the Macquarie, starting time 7pm?

Anyone going to be there between 5-6?
I think that that is the only time I can make.

Latest posts

Back