Isb Xmas Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem108

Reaction score
Ok guys a few of you have been absent from the last couple of "events" Lets get together before Xmas in the city somewhere and celebrate beer! Who's in

Well....I guess I can make it. This time anyway. Any thoughts on where to go?

I was thinking more of Gav ,John, Phil, Trev and those who have kid related duties.

As far as venues
Macquarie
Redoak
JS Brewhouse
The Belgian
The Australian
?

Depends on date but probably. schoolnight or weekend ? I reckon either the maq or the lord ... or maybe the toxteth if they still have alpha pale ale happy hour ;-)

I was thinking more of Gav ,John, Phil, Trev and those who have kid related duties.

Just my little joke. :)

Anyway, I think all those places look fine. There's also the Czech place in the Cross.

Maybe a week night might be better. Weekends are looking pretty packed.

I am keen :beer: can't believe we are at that time of the year again :blink:

Good call Mike, still can't believe I missed last Satdy.

Maybe a weeknight'd be better, can't do anything on Sundy over the next few weeks. Haven't been in the Lord for a while but that Czech beer joint at the Cross looks interesting........................

Do we need a poll ? Or can everybody use the ISB mailing list to nominate suitable days, then we can work on a venue.
Don't know if your jobs shut down over Xmas, but how about somewhere between the 20th and 23rd of December?

I leave for England (and Belgium :icon_drunk: ) on the 19th December so that would be too late for me.

I'll be on the way to Adelaide by then too Mike.

How about a bit earlier, say the 9th Dec.???? What say the Lord????

Back to work after looking after the baby for the last 6 months on the 8th Dec, so better keep my head down a bit for the first week. How about say the w/b 15th?

im at work till the 20th so i not worried.

Back to work after looking after the baby for the last 6 months on the 8th Dec, so better keep my head down a bit for the first week. How about say the w/b 15th?

My middle boys B-day on the 15th Shonks, how about the 16th, that not too close to your departure Stu????

Should be good for me, Gav. How about everybody else?

Definitely welcome, Bizier.

Mike can make the 16th so shall we lock it in?

And how about starting at the Macquarie? Easy to get to for most being near Central.

Back