Isb November Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, Luke. :super:

Would be great if you can make it, but certainly understand if you can't. :icon_cheers:

EB, be good to see you - its been a while!! remember where I am?

FNQ, sorry no pics - remember what happens on a brew day............

Pollux, we'll have a beer for you, pity you can't make it.

Thanks mate - I passed by it on the way to the U12 soccer game in Bankstown last week

Hi,
is it possible to just come along to see the massive brew and have a homebrew?

:)

thanks
Bjorn

Hi,

thanks
Bjorn

Absolutely, Bjorn. Just PM Crozdog for his address. The more the merrier. :icon_cheers:

Hmmm looks like i've had a family lunch organised for that day and regretfully won't be able to attend.
That frees up 15L for any takers.

Have a great day anyway lads. No doubt i'll probably catch up with a few of you the day before at the NSW caseswap! :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers,
Mike

1. Crozdog (20l)
2. barls (20l)
3. Stuster (20L)
4. flop (20L)
5. Pollux (20l)
6. Mike M (20l)
7. Syd_03 (20L)
8. ...free...

Don't forget I'm out as well....

1. Crozdog (20l)
2. barls (20l)
3. Stuster (20L)
4. flop (20L)
5....free....(20l)
6. Mike M (20l)
7. Syd_03 (20L)
8. ...free...

Hi,

thanks
Bjorn

Don't forget to bring along some of your goodies for us to try.

Also, not sure if anyone wanted any yeast swaps. I've got a sample each of the Whitbread, Thames Valley and 001 Cali Ale. I wouldn't mind a Kolsch, the Sthn German 838 or a piece of Brett if someone has one.

Cheers,

Gav.

Don't forget I'm out as well....

1. Crozdog (20l)
2. barls (20l)
3. Stuster (20L)
4. flop (20L)
5....free....(20l)
6. Mike M (20l)
7. Syd_03 (20L)
8. ...free...

NSW Case Swap the day before (followed by the IBU Xmas Real Ale Day). Only another 60km away .. Fluck it I'll be there. I'll take any excess if free (better leave the slot open for virgins and noobies) but will be good to catch up and talk beer ! Especially since I couldn't make Castle Hill !

NSW Case Swap the day before (followed by the IBU Xmas Real Ale Day). Only another 60km away .. Fluck it I'll be there. I'll take any excess if free (better leave the slot open for virgins and noobies) but will be good to catch up and talk beer ! Especially since I couldn't make Castle Hill !

I wouldn't mind coming along - with cube in hand?

1. Crozdog (20l)
2. barls (20l)
3. Stuster (20L)
4. sirotilc (20L)
5....free....(20l)
6. Mike M (20l)
7. Syd_03 (20L)
8. ...free...

I'll let Phil confirm that the volumes are OK but I thought I better grab a slot for Criagy boy.

1. Crozdog (20l)
2. barls (20l)
3. Stuster (20L)
4. sirotilc (20L)
5. redbeard (20l)
6. Mike M (20l)
7. Syd_03 (20L)
8. fatz (20L)

Sorry, missed that there were free slots!

If you have any spots on the stand-by list for me with cube in hand, I wouldn't mind :D

Will definetly bring homebrew for tasting and comments,

thanks
Bjorn

ill be there even with a newbie

Hi guys,
had a good time yesterday! Thanks for setting it up.

Was nice to meet more brewers and have a look at crozdog's massive brewing setup.

thanks
Bjorn

Thanks to Phil for hosting, the brewers for brewing and the rainbow of beer flavours I got to sample courtesy of all attendees, there were bocks, saisons, lagers of all types, wild beers, sours, ales, smoked, and a bunch of Scottish beer(thanks Barls) and more, very exciting to try so many in one day.
That cube should be fermenting by tonight

I had fun. Sad to leave so early but drank as many different beers as I could in the short time available and I'd say all were good. :chug:

Certainly made the dance concert better than it otherwise would have been. :party:

Sorry that we made you host it, Phil. ;)

Top day yesterday!! :super:

Great to meet a few new faces as well as share the day with some old mates.

Thanks all for coming and sharing some fantastic beers! The quality was outstanding!! :beer:

I'd be interested to hear how everyones cubes turn out - should be a nice summer quaffer.

We just need to get stu to work out how to tighten his bung hole :lol:

Back