Isb November Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, just noticed the date change. That's probably an even better date...day after the caseswap?

You're lucky Phil .. if we hadn't locked in a date (the day before) I would have done the nice thing and organised the NSW Xmas Case Swap at your place for the Sunday ! :rolleyes:

You're lucky Phil .. if we hadn't locked in a date (the day before) I would have done the nice thing and organised the NSW Xmas Case Swap at your place for the Sunday ! :rolleyes:

just lucky / unlucky - take your pick. You're always welcome to drop in fgz!

i'm sure we can squeeze in/out a cube for Craig.

I'm happy to pop 15L into my 20L cube if it frees up some wort for others.

I'll just make a mental note to pitch it within a couple of days.

FYI, the cat & trampoline are both still in operation. Usual rules - use at your own risk :lol:

:icon_offtopic: This sounds like it should be in the Qld swap thred ... any pics ?

Sorry Crozdod ,, Just couldn't resist..

Naughty Neddy ;)

Damnit........

Got the wife's and my rosters for that week, no way I can make it now....

Consider me out, That leaves 20L up for grabs for someone else....

Sounds like there will be enough for Craig then. Shame you can't make it, Pollux. :(

EB, be good to see you - its been a while!! remember where I am?

FNQ, sorry no pics - remember what happens on a brew day............

Pollux, we'll have a beer for you, pity you can't make it.

Hi fellahs,

I'd be super keen to come along and watch an AG brew in action (having only done BIAB myself). May I come along to spectate? (I'll bring some of my own homebrew, of course!).

Absolutely, Nick R. Just PM crozdog for the address. I'm sure there'll be a few jobs for you to do on the day (just so you get some experience with it :icon_cheers: ).

Absolutely, Nick R. Just PM crozdog for the address. I'm sure there'll be a few jobs for you to do on the day (just so you get some experience with it :icon_cheers: ).

Thanks Stuster and Crozdog! PMs underway. Happy to throw some of my own elbow grease into the mix

only 160 litres?

we must be getting soft.

I'd love to come along fellas.

Ashley Rose Williams and mum are doing well.

off topic but.... congrats to Pappa Luke! This will be a Christening brew?

only 160 litres?

we must be getting soft.

I'd love to come along fellas.

Ashley Rose Williams and mum are doing well.

we've missed your encouragement :D

Congrats on the new addition. :beerbang: :beerbang:

Be good to catch up if you can make it.

Congrats Luke, hope you can make it, even for an hour or so :)

Back