Is This Guy For Real?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I'd seen it at work! lol. Would have been a super Friday.

has there been a price drop on the XR6 ? i thought it was $20k this morning

It was, he's dropped it 8000... I think he just wants the nightmare to be over now :lol:

It was, he's dropped it 8000... I think he just wants the nightmare to be over now :lol:

might be worth posting in the deal of the moment thread given the price reduction

Tempting isn't it, and you get the bonus of meeting Jesse himself!

I just started my holiday at 7 this morning, and that is rivalling my initial joy. AWESOME.

Tempting isn't it, and you get the bonus of meeting Jesse himself!

you'll probably find that he has a lot in common with us homebrewers,

drinking beverages made from malted barley is a good start !

I asked him why he was selling his fully sick wheelz and he sayz he needz to upgrade hiz gold chain.

No that price is for car only. Its $20k for car, costume, gold chain and bottle of Jonnie. He probably sold the rest seperately.. :D

I didnt realize people like this realy exist. I thought it was just on the TV like that Pizza comedy show. Im still laughing at this guy.
Daz

I didnt realize people like this realy exist. I thought it was just on the TV like that Pizza comedy show. Im still laughing at this guy.
Daz

Bullshit Daz. We've all seen you getting around kilcoy dressed like the jesse. :lol:

I reckon we invite him to the chrissy swap.

Please note he is also a Jessy with a 'y'............. Bahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaa!!! The gift that keeps on giving! Thanks Jessy!

Classic :D ..Showed the guys at work and they sent him an email.

"Duz dat fully sik poofter costume and bottle of Jonnie cum wif da car dude.."

Then they tried to prank him but his phone rang out. Probably sick of people phoning him to give him shit. :D

Holy shit.... haven't laughed so much for ages.... too funny Truman

Bullshit Daz. We've all seen you getting around kilcoy dressed like the jesse. :lol:

I reckon we invite him to the chrissy swap.
Hahahh! Busted! Around our parts we like to pull our chaps on backwards. Bahahah!
Daz

He could be a missing Village People person form the 80s.

Riley_Two_point_six.jpg

When I was a teenager my Dad's Riley 2.6 cooked the engine but being a bit of a mechanic Dad discovered that he could drop an Austin Healey 3000 sports car engine block with all the bling straight onto the crankcase - which he did ( he used to do all his own work such as grinding valves by hand etc ). The car itself looked like a rusty heap of shyte, not like the classy shot above - and he delighted in totally dragging off da hoons in their Cortinas etc at traffic lights - the acceleration was awesome, like being whacked in the back by a horse.

Ah the good old days. He never got picked up by the traffic police because he was the traffic police. B)

Dude looks more like homo more than gangsta, not that there's anything wrong with that, of course

Some of my best friends are lesbians, just like me: short hair, flannelette shirts, predilection for pu$$y, ...... B)

Latest posts

Back