Is This Guy For Real?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In scotch terms is the blue ok ?

All JW stuff is pretty shite. It used to be well into the $200 mark but they've since dropped it to under $200 due to it not being worth over that. You can get 21yo scotch's for that price point that take a big dump on Blue Label, Glenlivet is one. All JW stuff dropped in price around 6 months ago.

Listen to you all. That guy is the inner jyo that wants to escape. Let him and his awesomeness be.

Besides, we all dress like that in Perth.

Suppose bland is not the new black anymore...

Irish whiskey over scotch for me anyday :)

Fuckme, that is the best car ad ever, I laughed my arse of so much my face is aching from the laughter. Also posted it on FB for and extra giggle.

if its not viral by tomorrow morning i'll fly to perth and buy it myself. what a ********* and +1 on the glenlivet

blue label is very overrated. it is a blend after all. i will take a single malt any day. as they say the worst single malt is better than the best blend!

Listen to you all. That guy is the inner jyo that wants to escape. Let him and his awesomeness be.

Besides, we all dress like that in Perth.
True the guy is a Arimdale legenko!!
Jyo if you dessed like that you could score.
WA attitude rocks !! :ph34r: Nobody mentiones Qld, Vic or the Nsw.
We have the best bogans.
Nev

I have a fully sick morry 1000 ute.....comes with extractors and an 1 3/4 " SU... and super wide rims and rubber....we are taling 185/75/14 here, twice as wide as original

Can do 120km/hr....

0-100 in 2 stubbies :D

and you wear ass less chaps in them to hey stu. Thats not a brown leather strip down the centre of the seat ;)

he reminds me of this guy

topfawg.jpg

I still have the ad up in my browser, so back by popular demand... Jessy!!...

3768cnc_20.jpeg

7925kj5_20.jpeg

09159la_20.jpeg

9398d7h_20.jpeg

7145855_20.jpeg

Latest posts

Back