Is This Guy For Real?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A work mate tried calling too, unfortunately no answer...

I had to post this...

Car1.jpeg

Nice loafers...

Wish I was his mate.

i dont know what looks worse the shitbox ford or the bloke sitting next to it

seriously my vp commodore wagon v6 kicks my mates xr6 turbo they are just shitboxes with no real go he gets real pissed when i beat him off the lights too

I Don't know what's wrong with his XR6t then
i had a VR v6 wagon, and a workmate's XR6t is about 11billionty times faster than my commonwhore was
that being said, i'd never buy a ford or holden again if my life depended on it

Speaking of cars... I need a new one...

Looking for heaps of towing capacity (needs to tow 750kg and not break a sweat)
Comfortable cab - sat nav, stereo, leather seats...

Any recommendations under 60k?
No trolling pls...

SV6 Holden Ute. Thunder edition comes with leather bolstered seats and sat nav. I drive a normal SV6 and it's fantastic!

I reckon it's "speedie".

i dont know what looks worse the shitbox ford or the bloke sitting next to it

seriously my vp commodore wagon v6 kicks my mates xr6 turbo they are just shitboxes with no real go he gets real pissed when i beat him off the lights too

His xr6t must be screwed,
Stock xr6t 0-100km were very low 6's, with newer ones getting mid 5's... and super easy to mod to get a lot more power out of.
A VP sedan in excellent condition gets into the 8 secs

No trolling pls...

Just about anything medium sized or up should do it. UTE, SUV, Family sedan, 4WD. Hell, even my 2005 Impreza is rated to tow 900kg with a braked trailer. And a 2010 Holden Cruze (Diesel) is rated for 1200kg with a braked trailer (750kg un-braked).
http://www.redbook.com.au gives you this info for most cars less than 10 years old.

I'll be looking for something similar in the June sales. Will probably end up with an SUV of some sort, although I really do like the Skoda Octavia RS, but I think it'll be little beyond my budget.

His xr6t must be screwed,
Stock xr6t 0-100km were very low 6's, with newer ones getting mid 5's... and super easy to mod to get a lot more power out of.
A VP sedan in excellent condition gets into the 8 secs
+1 kev,

I own a BA XR6T, SWMBO approved. Runs 0-100 mid 5's without mods.

Should tell his mate how to find the go hard pedal.....

And he has got a "Batz" brewery necklace on...
Man Batz beer must be good!

Classic :D ..Showed the guys at work and they sent him an email.

"Duz dat fully sik poofter costume and bottle of Jonnie cum wif da car dude.."

Then they tried to prank him but his phone rang out. Probably sick of people phoning him to give him shit. :D

so did we! I bet a heap of other ppl did too!!

No trolling pls...

I take my big family camping, we tow all the gear in a very, very full box trailer which I
have put on a weighbridge and measured 700kg all up. We take a load of steel camp beds, fodling cahirs and tables, fridge, etc etc. and 7 bikes on the rig and a box on the roof.

I tow it with a Toyota Prado. Never breaks a sweat and pulls it at 100 km/h all the way. I even have
to back off for the speed camera going up Mt White on the F3. Cost a lot less than 60k!

Yes, the fridge travels with a dozen full longnecks in it.

prado_ready_to_tow.JPG

Lol man that's classic. The second pic where he's holding the bottle is the best by far. "I have whiskey and turbo. You buy it"

It must be getting around. 500 page views around lunchtime to 1400 now. Top stuff

has there been a price drop on the XR6 ? i thought it was $20k this morning

Latest posts

Back