In the news: body in wheelie bin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Body found in wheelie bin outside Aldinga Beach house believed to be murder victim

Well, who would have ever imagined such a thing. The local police seem to be spot on in their initial reasoning. Well done guys.

Don't jump to conclusions bud.

From my hometown in the UK.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1420279826.531096.jpg

Read online today that a bloke in America decapitated his nagging mum and put her body out next to the bin.
Obviously anything in or near a bin is surplus to requirements,finders keepers !,and the cops found her.

I don't know about you guys but my bins are chockers. It is going to take me three weeks or more to get rid of the shit from Xmas

My recycle bin is full. The depressing thing is the amount of money I must have spent on the contents of the now empty containers therein.

Ah,the beauty of the 10 cent refund policy here comes in handy,but the amount of packaging on stuff these days is bullshit,cardboard coated in plastic with wire ties and then bunged in a plastic cover,and then shoved into a plastic bag.
What ever happened to the backyard incinerator ...****'n greenies !

Yeah!
Everyone had a back yard incinerator. I'd love one as the bins we get for recycling are a joke, they're way too small.

Latest posts

Back