Import Duty On Turn Key Breweries?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get the 50SBB? Am I right in saying it cost all up around $5000 for the brewery landed (including shupping with the conical but not the purchase price)? It would seem about $1000 cheaper than beerbelly though lacks the HERMS, yeah?

Yes, we got the 50SSB and the price is not too far off the mark.

We have spent the weekend doing a few small mods and I will post a review in the next week or so after we "crack the cherry".

Cheers,
Dave

Yes, we got the 50SSB and the price is not too far off the mark.

We have spent the weekend doing a few small mods and I will post a review in the next week or so after we "crack the cherry".

Cheers,
Dave

Look forward to hearing how it goes.

(I'll duplicate this post here as it applies to this thread too)

I bit the bullet and just put in an order with MHB for a Braumeister! :D

After speaking to Mark on the phone, the advantages of buying in Australia were clear, and having Mark available if I encounter problems will be priceless.

In the end, the difference in price just didn't seem worth the risk and lack of support if I bought overseas. Hopefully this should be the only brew setup I will ever need, and the cost will soon be forgotten.

Very jealous! Has it arrived yet? If so how do you find that system. I've eyed them off a lot and would like feedback on them,

I haven't received my system yet but it is in the country, so won't be long. I'll be giving a full run down and review once I've brewed.

Dave.

Dont mean to dig up a really old thread but Dave would love to get your thoughts on the system if you are still using it

Back