• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Immersion chillers Hornsby NSW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithy010

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've just finished a brewery upgrade, and have to divest some of the gear I bought ( for economies of scale).

I've got these immersion chillers from Germany. Made from 304ss, they are 10mm IDx 0.5mm wall thickness. 11mm OD is kind of odd, but a 12mm compression fitting with silicone olive works very well in making a pressure tight connection.

The length of tubing is 15m, and the diameter of the coils is 265mm.

Looking for $140 each ( I have 3 of them), complete with 1/2" BSP 304ss compression fittings. Pickup from Hornsby.

I also have an assortment of stainless steel fittings, including male and female camlocks, and thermowells. I went for 3/4"BSP instead of trying to bore out 1/2" camlocks.

I also have about 5m of 19mm ID, 25mm OD silicone tubing. PM me if interested. image.jpgimage.jpg

Tried to pm you mate but says you can't use the messaging system?

Am interested in total price for one + 3m of Si tubing, am working at Ettalong on Friday so could pick up then but would either have to be first thing in the morning, or at the latest before 1300..

Let me know what you think. :beer:

What is the total height of the immersion chillers to underneath the outlet/ inlets?

Total height from base to underneath the inlet/outlet is approximately 520mm

Latest posts

Back