• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

All Grain Set Up SYDNEY - Wash Copper, Immersion Chiller, RubberMaid S

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nguzowski

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've decided to sell up my all grain set up because I have found little time to use it the last couple of years and think it would be better utilised in the hands of someone with more time to brew. It is a perfect kit for someone wanting to move into all grain brewing.

It is made up of various bits and pieces I have collected and built over the years. Has some great items with lots of character including a vintage double heating element Wilson wash copper.

The items I have for sale are listed below. I would like to keep all the items together and sell as one kit.

1x Wilson wash copper - features two heating elements and is capable of doing double batch brews to fill two 20L fermenters. It is fitted with an outlet pipe and ball valve for draining. Includes original lid.
1x RubberMaid style mash tun - includes a stainless steel false bottom with silicon tubing connecting to a ball valve for draining, and a custom made copper tubing sparge arm.
1x Copper coil immersion chiller - custom made to fit the wash copper - features hose fittings to run cold water from garden hoses.
2x wooden mash paddles / spoons.

The items are located on the lower north shore in Sydney. Pick up only.

I am asking $800 for all the items as one kit. Please DM me if you are interested.

Please see attached pictures.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers

Nick

Brewing and Congas150.jpgBrewing and Congas151.jpgBrewing and Congas152.jpgBrewing and Congas153.jpgBrewing and Congas154.jpgBrewing and Congas155.jpgBrewing and Congas156.jpgBrewing and Congas157.jpgBrewing and Congas158.jpgBrewing and Congas159.jpgBrewing and Congas160.jpgBrewing and Congas161.jpgBrewing and Congas162.jpgBrewing and Congas163.jpgBrewing and Congas164.jpg

Thanks Mr Wibble. It has a load of charm - and it great to brew with. Does a mean rolling boil :)

Hi

Just bumping this thread to see if there is any interest.

Price drop to $600 for the full kit.

DM me if interested.

Cheers

Nick

Any chance you would sell the Immersion chiller seperate?

I have been thinking about getting a copper and restoring it for this very purpose. I love the look of that system, lots of old world charm.....good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Back