If you had to choose just one recipe..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicko_Cairns

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondering.. if someone held a gun to your head and you had to choose one recipe to brew, what would it be? DSGA perhaps?

I'm only on my fourth AG and so far it would be a close call between Ross' NS Summer Ale, and Daemon's Sticks and Stones. I'd probably have to flip a coin!

p.s. just brewed a Zombie Dust clone, will post the results.

Smurtos landlord clone. Just love it. It has great character while still being sessionable. It's a beer I never get sick of. Great drinking in Summer and Winter.

Just one would drive me nuts. I'd probably get sick of it after a while and drink vodka

If I could only choose one beer, life would be miserable and I'd probably just get him to pull the trigger.
Or choose altbier and just be miserable.

Nah gents, just one you had to brew.. Not for eternity but basically I just want to know your favourite.. Even if some people can't count lol.

Actually my Grandad used to say "there's three types of people in this world, those who can count and those that can't" ;)

Got to agree with manticle, I can't imagine someone sticking with one beer, supposing of course that is the purpose of your post.
If someone held a gun to my head I would brew the first thing that came into it (before the bullet) but that doesn't reflect that I would like to drink that beer for the rest of my life, your last post just came up and in answer to that about the favourite beer, it would be the one I am drinking at the time.

I drunk three different beers last night. Only because I didn't have more.

So predictable, but I'd choose weizen.

If I brewed it often enough, I'd surely get good at it, and at it's best it's awesome drinking.

A bitter. MO, TF crystal, demerara sugar and a dash of roast barley.

Challenger and Willamette.

No trigger pulls necessary...

I'd use Krav Maga to disarm the gunman, hold the gun at his head and say, now you fucken pick one..

[edit]
I don't actually know Krav Maga.

Dave70 said:
I'd use Krav Maga to disarm the gunman, hold the gun at his head and say, now you fucken pick one..

[edit]
I don't actually know Krav Maga.
Hilarious as I'm actually a Krav Maga guy, but I'd take it as a good excuse to brew "sorry honey, this fella with a gun is MAKING me brew".. might be hours, don't wait up.

Latest posts

Back