I Just Gotta Say...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loikar

Reaction score
I F*#KING LOVE MY BEER!

Thanks for listening......or reading really.....For the love of beer......and Yes.....matter of fact, I got one now

Wow, you've had THAT many so far.......

:p

Nah, I agree, the Vienna Lager I currently have kegged is making me tingle in all the wrong spots :p I FKN LUV BEER 2!

Cheers

Good thing you F*#KING LOVE YOUR BEER!

because if you LOVE F*#KING YOUR BEER!

i would not like to drink any of it :)

Anyway I love beer too

matter of fact, i got one now too...

Sounds like you had a hard/bad day and came home, grabbed a Beer, poured it and drank it and it was the Best tasting beer you have had?????????? :beerbang:

I just poured my first 1 and it tastes so much better when you hang out a little longer till you pour it!!! :icon_drool2:

my only keg which i thought was half full ran out today about 3/4 through pouring the first glass.

But I have a few northern rivers migration dark ales to see me through, and i have at least one of three batches ready to keg tomorrow so things are looking up

beer!

I just poured my first 1 and it tastes so much better when you hang out a little longer till you pour it!!! :icon_drool2:

Damn straight.....

I've taken to not having one till after I have made dinner and got the little one to bed.....

Is SOOOO rewarding then.

End of the ugly font, and crap, glass is empty...

I LIKE ICE CREAM......

AND BEER.....

:p

hello...hello...hello...hello...hello...hello...hello........is there anybody out there!

mmmm i dont know what im doing.

Sounds like you had a hard/bad day and came home, grabbed a Beer, poured it and drank it and it was the Best tasting beer you have had?????????? :beerbang:

Mate, for a Friday, i've had a shit day!
I work on a "helpdesk", but we are the COMPLETE I.T. support in our company. So I'm first, second and third level support as well as procurement, onsite and regional support (for well over 4000 people, ther are 9 of us).
So after turning up to work and spilling Iced Coffee down my white shirt (GO FARMERS UNION ICED COFFEE!!) swapping out a failed HDD and recovering the wrong data from it, installing Acrobat pro 8 and getting it to work on an unprivliged account (I fkn HATE Adobe products), taking about a squillion phone calls and emails from people who think rebooting their machine involves the little orange button on their monitor and complaining that their LavaLife email have been blocked, being friendly and nice to people I cant F*#KING stand, not having a lunch break, talking a VIP who has NO F*#CING idea how to connect to VPN via an aircard, configuring an IP printer remotely and installing it some lumpys PC via remote desktop who's out in the sticks and connected via a 256 ADSL connection and can't remember where he put the F*#cking CD!!.

*Holds breath....1.....2....3....4....5.....6....7.....8.....9.......10*

so I buy a 6er of JSAA for the hour and a half journey home....nail that on the train (I love being a bogan in a suit)...I walk in the door and SWMBO says " I'm heading out to a friends house, not sure what time I'll be home".
Iv'e gone "YESSSSS!", she left, i put our daughter in the bath and snuck in a HB....got her into her P.J.'s and she then promptly fell asleep on the couch......GIDDY UP!!!

SO...it's friday night....I have the house to myself....the daughters out to it, I'm onto my 8th HB and..........

I F*#CKING LOVE MY BEER!!

Roll myself a fatty Beerfinger....

night complete :D

Beer is good.
Beer is right.
Beer works.

With apologies to Gordon Gecko.

Now let's get pissed! :)

w00t.

Cheers - Fermented.

Mate, for a Friday, i've had a shit day!
I work on a "helpdesk", but we are the COMPLETE I.T. support in our company. So I'm first, second and third level support as well as procurement, onsite and regional support (for well over 4000 people, ther are 9 of us).
So after turning up to work and spilling Iced Coffee down my white shirt (GO FARMERS UNION ICED COFFEE!!) swapping out a failed HDD and recovering the wrong data from it, installing Acrobat pro 8 and getting it to work on an unprivliged account (I fkn HATE Adobe products), taking about a squillion phone calls and emails from people who think rebooting their machine involves the little orange button on their monitor and complaining that their LavaLife email have been blocked, being friendly and nice to people I cant F*#KING stand, not having a lunch break, talking a VIP who has NO F*#CING idea how to connect to VPN via an aircard, configuring an IP printer remotely and installing it some lumpys PC via remote desktop who's out in the sticks and connected via a 256 ADSL connection and can't remember where he put the F*#cking CD!!.

*Holds breath....1.....2....3....4....5.....6....7.....8.....9.......10*

so I buy a 6er of JSAA for the hour and a half journey home....nail that on the train (I love being a bogan in a suit)...I walk in the door and SWMBO says " I'm heading out to a friends house, not sure what time I'll be home".
Iv'e gone "YESSSSS!", she left, i put our daughter in the bath and snuck in a HB....got her into her P.J.'s and she then promptly fell asleep on the couch......GIDDY UP!!!

SO...it's friday night....I have the house to myself....the daughters out to it, I'm onto my 8th HB and..........

I F*#CKING LOVE MY BEER!!

Best post

I need to start brewing my first HB, Im drinking tooheys old, which I dont mind - but it doesnt make mw want to type in Caps!

MAUOMBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back