I Just Gotta Say...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like traffic lights.

Cheers - Fermented.

Hows that HERMS coming along Nick? We want PHOTOS!!!!

Cheers

Sully

OK, will take some on the weekend during the second brew now I have my temps sorted (4C diff between sensor and mash temp, so it appears).... Clearly it will shit all over your dull, boring piece of crap HERMS sully.... :ph34r: (BLING BLING....Ahem, excuse me)

Mine is, at the moment, a Semi-Permanent HERMS..... (I will resist the temptation of calling it Nick's S-PHERMS only for the fact that InCider will wreck ANOTHER pair of trousers......!) Currently have bits wired to milk crates... hope to have a permanent stand together as soon as I can source the material :)

I'm also floating the idea of the June/July swap up here at my place... Not sure how that will go down with SWMBO as yet.............. any takers?? :p

Cheers

Just drinking a quiet Jack Daniels on the rocks of course.
The keg blew dry today

Damn straight.....

I've taken to not having one till after I have made dinner and got the little one to bed.....

Is SOOOO rewarding then.

Ive started doing that, I would usually have my 1st about 4, just too early as I stay up fairly late and am over it a few hours before bed...

(GO FARMERS UNION ICED COFFEE!!)
Go the Ice Break..
SO...it's friday night....I have the house to myself....the daughters out to it, I'm onto my 8th HB and..........
Gotta love that, peace and ------- quiet..

Roll myself a fatty
Thats my nightcap..

Now let's get pissed!
Let's.. :icon_drunk:

You lucky fxxkers and your fatties... I'm stuck with a box of Barry and Harry. :(

At least the beer is good.

Cheers - Fermented.

You lucky fxxkers and your fatties... I'm stuck with a box of Barry and Harry. :(

At least the beer is good.

BeerFingers = :icon_drunk:
Watcjing this AmeriKKKan albino, pregnant looking, elbow skinned twat on redtube.....i mean YOUtube...YOUTUBE:

"mmkay"

Last edited by a moderator:
so I buy a 6er of JSAA for the hour and a half journey home....nail that on the train (I love being a bogan in a suit)...

I just spotted this.......

You got a bottle opener keyring I take it?

Bogan Ahoy :p

Thats uber bogan....

I have a credit card shaped bottle opener has proved very handy over the years.

It must be in the wind or moon or something. I work in IT as well and had a shit day. Things got done in the end but it just wore me out
This pale ale rocks

Ich habe kein bubblen aus meinem airlock

ve haf vays of making you bubble

BeerFingers = :icon_drunk:
Watcjing this AmeriKKKan albino, pregnant looking, elbow skinned twat on redtube.....i mean YOUtube...YOUTUBE:

"mmkay"

Oh....my....god. I got so sucked into that, I even watched part 2.....
So much wrongness all in one place....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back