I Feel Sad...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

The Pokolbin Brewhaus and Winery.
Reaction score
So its been a long time between genuine posts on AHB and I am starting to feel sad and lost because of it....just thought I would post in and let the crowd know I am still alive and well.

Keep up the good work everyone and know that I have read some interesting topics in the last 12 months and evern though I have been somewhat MIA I am still here.

P.S. Anyone want an AHB tshirt?

Welcome back. I have only just recently joined up but good to see a long term poster back!

So its been a long time between genuine posts on AHB and I am starting to feel sad and lost because of it....just thought I would post in and let the crowd know I am still alive and well.

Keep up the good work everyone and know that I have read some interesting topics in the last 12 months and evern though I have been somewhat MIA I am still here.

Welcome back Brother!

I will take an XL in black design 2 :p

Head up Brett!

The wine industry is a harsh mistress.
Unlike brewers, who rarely, and hopefully never, have to consider spur pruning, downy mildew sprays and sulfur additions at receival, viticulture has a number of finer points, and the when, what, who, why, and where's behind it all makes for alot of information.

Good to hear from you and best of luck with the studies...and hopefully some brewing on the side?

Head up Brett!

The wine industry is a harsh mistress.
Unlike brewers, who rarely, and hopefully never, have to consider spur pruning, downy mildew sprays and sulfur additions at receival, viticulture has a number of finer points, and the when, what, who, why, and where's behind it all makes for alot of information.

Wine.....it is the passion...god there has bee some damn good drops in the past few months....I wish there was more!!

If you're looking for a bargain....2009 Jim Barry Watervale Riesling...damn that is a good wine....*drool*

Good to hear from you and best of luck with the studies...and hopefully some brewing on the side?

Brewing....ahhh.....if only that was part of the curiculum....bring it on. I miss you guys :p

Got a pic of the front and back of these T's please? I do need some new shirts.

I did the same thing mate, I have only just come back - the allure of creating a fine ale is hard to resist

But im going to narrow my brewing down to 2 recipes that I really like and have one fermentor for the odd different one.

Yeah, I noticed you had not been around for ages........welcome back.
And, I may be interested in some shirts too........any photo's?

OT, there is another missing in action.....not sure of his name but he was living on the Gold Coast in a unit and growing hops on his balcony.......anyone remember him or what happened with him?? ( might have been Andrew from memory )

OT, there is another missing in action.....not sure of his name but he was living on the Gold Coast in a unit and growing hops on his balcony.......anyone remember him or what happened with him?? ( might have been Andrew from memory )

Trevor?

Pretty sure it was trev, or trevor or something, but not long after he set himself up with everything he needed he flicked everything off and gave up?? :huh:

Seems so crazy to me, I could never give up this hobby, I go a few months sometimes without putting down a brew but allways get itchy for it again, and then the shakes come on :lol:

Pretty sure it was trev, or trevor or something, but not long after he set himself up with everything he needed he flicked everything off and gave up?? :huh:

Seems so crazy to me, I could never give up this hobby, I go a few months sometimes without putting down a brew but allways get itchy for it again, and then the shakes come on :lol:

Might have been Doctor's Orders...

Might have been Doctor's Orders...

I reckon id still brew for my mates or something if I wasnt allowed to drink, in fact I enjoy brewing almost more than I enjoy drinking ;)

Get some brewing in before the xmas case swap fella, and get your name on the list - if full atm, but I am sure some will pull out closer to the date.

Welcome back!

Latest posts

Back