I Am A Craft Beer Drinker

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brings a tear to your eye.

Apologies if it's been posted before but I did search :p

Did you clock all those beautiful hogsheads?
Chick looked ok as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Id love to a mockery one with a heap of yobbos titled "Im a crap beer drinker"

:icon_cheers: very well done :)

this is a bit older version

Also found this

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a really good ad campaign i reckon.

Imagine if that were run here. How many people would give you that blank stare? You know the ones....like when your mates come around (that aren't brewers) and you try really hard to tell them all about the flavours they are about to experience, and you can tell, they are subconsciously reaching for that sixer of hahn that they've brought with them.

Should be more of this sort of thing me thinks....

<caveat - noble stuff, i too am craft brew drinker>

All seems a bit serious. Where are the silly costumes, funny singing etc.??? :huh:
I can't self-identify with anyone that isn't a Morris dancer on some level lol.

That's a really good ad campaign i reckon.

Imagine if that were run here. How many people would give you that blank stare? You know the ones....like when your mates come around (that aren't brewers) and you try really hard to tell them all about the flavours they are about to experience, and you can tell, they are subconsciously reaching for that sixer of hahn that they've brought with them.

Should be more of this sort of thing me thinks....

I though I was making head way inviting two of the gang around to learn on a BIAB pot from Big W while I brew on the 3 v. lured them in with BBQ and Keg beer. So one rings the other night and asks what beer we will brew. I said"your choice, any style you want to"

He wants to clone......EMU EXPORT :icon_vomit:

I said.. OK. **** it at least he's gonna brew right :blink:

How many friggen taps were in that bar :eek:

Call me a snob, call me a geek, call me a ... what!?! a.. conner sewer? huh?!? ;)

They got the soundtrack wrong too ... should have been We're Not Gonna Take It, by Twisted Sister.

And why do Americans have to be so repetitive, so repetitive, sooo repetitive?

Latest posts

Back