Huh?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
This forum has been terminated per Section 15(a) of the Forums.net Terms of Service.

Not this forum silly, you know, the other this forum.

Bugger..

I looked up Section 15a... Seems to cover where either party chooses to terminate.

I heard the owner has decided to no longer renew it.

I looked up Section 15a... Seems to cover where either party chooses to terminate.

I heard the owner has decided to no longer renew it.
Curious where you heard this? It seemed quite sudden and I believe there are others more in the know who were also surprised that it went down...

This has happened before, after a few days (when expiry was realised) it came back again. Other than that I have no further insight.

Curious where you heard this? It seemed quite sudden and I believe there are others more in the know who were also surprised that it went down...
I keep in touch with some of the Swap meet guys. Some of them keep in touch with one of the admins.

So realistically I heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend.

So may not be accurate.... Or it may be.

Appreciate the insight. Disappointing (from a perspective of me being selfish), but obviously I don’t know the ins and outs of maintaining it so certainly not going to weigh in on the decision/outcome.

The forum was aussiecraftbrewing. I’m going to stick my neck out and assume that mentioning a forum which no longer exists doesn’t warrant a ban. It had a very relaxed and welcoming vibe as well as some very knowledgeable brewers who used to post here many years ago and it’s a shame that it folded.

Here we go, let’s turn this into another shitfight thread. **** me this is why most left here.

Won’t be named because those that did got banned.

Oh, **** me sideways..

Let's just see shall we.

It was ***. Thad..dah!!

Hang on....my dick just fell off..
Well, jokes on me I guess..

had not even heard about that forum until it was mentioned here, next you will be telling me there is facebook groups where these brewing types also share info

Lets hop there will be some sort of "truce" and some of the old (and very knowledgable) guard will return here to share their knowledge once again?

Unlikely I think, but we can always live in hope.

JD

Back