howdy from Radelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4heckssake

Reaction score
G'day folks,

Nice forum. I've been gleaning info for a while and thought it about time to say hello.
I've done a little bit of brewing on and off over the years, nothing too involved but have recently got into all grain brewing with the help of a mate and now I'm setting up my own rig at home.
While not a brewing expert I do have many years and megalitres of beer sampling expertise. Currently enjoying a very nice Gose from my growler in the fridge.

cheers,

Rod.

Welcome to the forum Rod. What kind of set up you going for?

Welcome Rod. Enjoy it hey - keep us up to date how you go.

thanks for the welcome fellas.
so far at home I have only got one keggle, burner and fermenter setup using gravity to move liquids. BIAB for now but plan to keep adding bits as they pop up or the need arises. on the hunt for gear to make a kegerator for home but also have a couple of kegs, CO2 and plate chiller/miracle box at work for a few knock off drinks (and nitro espresso). I'm definitely developing an addiction for stainless steel. loving the little growler/mini keg options.

4heckssake said:
thanks for the welcome fellas.
so far at home I have only got one keggle, burner and fermenter setup using gravity to move liquids. BIAB for now but plan to keep adding bits as they pop up or the need arises. on the hunt for gear to make a kegerator for home but also have a couple of kegs, CO2 and plate chiller/miracle box at work for a few knock off drinks (and nitro espresso). I'm definitely developing an addiction for stainless steel. loving the little growler/mini keg options.
There is a brewing club in Adelaide that meets once a month, 3rd Wednesday of each month at The Wheatsheaf Hotel in Thebarton. It's well attended and many experienced brewers attend. Could be worth your while.

labels said:
There is a brewing club in Adelaide that meets once a month, 3rd Wednesday of each month at The Wheatsheaf Hotel in Thebarton. It's well attended and many experienced brewers attend. Could be worth your while.
thanks labels, I know the wheaty well, it's my local, we have probably tipped hats at each other at some stage if you are a regular there.
3rd wednesday... that would be this time next week. will try and get there. what time?

4heckssake said:
thanks labels, I know the wheaty well, it's my local, we have probably tipped hats at each other at some stage if you are a regular there.
3rd wednesday... that would be this time next week. will try and get there. what time?
It will on the 18th Jan at 7.00pm out the back in the tin room. I may or may not be able to attend - work dependent but there will be plenty of friendly brewers there to chat to. More information here. http://sabrew.com/ This is a club information site and not a forum.

Back