How Old Are You? How Long Have You Been Hbing?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• under 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-30

• 30-40

• 40-50

• 50-60

• 60 and over

• Total voters
I also use the cans for storing things - tools, balsa strips, model aircraft propellors... the usual.

- boingk

How does that make you feel?
I'm sensing that you are using your brewing to escape from something yet you are still angry. Are you a kit brewer? Can opener style brewing would be enough to make one mad at the world, I'm hearing you, i feel your pain.. Make peace with the world, try all grain brewing. :ph34r: :p

You're not far off... Had plenty of self-therapy sessions over 'burnt/dehydrated flavours from k & k... Building a 3v at the momebt.y anyone who wants to talk about about spilled grain, infected fermentations, gear failure or inappropriate posting... Its $45 a pm

First Coopers Real Ale kit December 1992. First AG June 1996 - would think i would be good at it now ... but I digress ...

Scotty

Interesting curve on the how long stats... 5 year peaks. Now for your daughter to relate this to other influences that can occur every 5 years or so... age generations, parliment/policy changes etc...

Age 47 first brewed when I was 16, that was when your kit came with a cardboard box and a plastic bag for the fermenter.
Started all grain in 92.

Been brewing off and on for over 10 years, but only with Temp control/specific yeasts for about 3.

Talking about addiction on a forum where most members have 25-150L of beer in their house at any one time is like throwing a cat with a grenade strapped to its back, into the pigeons.

There's lots of fat alkies here. :lol:

I cleaned the thread a bit guys, lets keep it about beer.

Cheers
Batz

36 did a about 6 brews in 08
Kicking off again after a break

22 years old been brewing for bout 2.5 years. Still extract brewing at the moment but planning on moving into AG for a bit of fun when cashflow and time permits. Great hobby!!

Something to be said for that transposition.

Got me through uni as a poor hardworking son of a poor hardworking mother.

Got way better after AG though.

Ironically AG has done the same thing as brewing originally did - supply me with beer I couldn't otherwise afford. Though this time it's a combination of my darling parasitic offspring, and my lupulin shift meaning no commercial could produce a beer that I could afford to drink.

Goomba

Talking about addiction on a forum where most members have 25-150L of beer in their house at any one time is like throwing a cat with a grenade strapped to its back, into the pigeons.

There's lots of fat alkies here. :lol:

Hey - I'm not fat. Just some middle aged spread.
Quick stocktake yesterday - approx. 130 litres bottled / kegged, and 40 fermenting...

XLI

Started at 18.
Finished at 19, disheartened.

Had another crack at 35.
Switched to AG at 36.

I still wear size 32 boardies and can clearly view my penis without craning my neck.

Back