How Much Did You Brew In 2011?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewed 18 x 22L batches ... but I had no one to drink it with ... so drank most of it myself ....... does that make me a alco ?

Lonely 5 eyes

Hey punkin one of the few honest ones probably.

Thats not really fibbing because Docs always know people lie by half and double to compensate

If we're being honest i found my last brew schedule in the shed yesterday, so add 88l to equal a six month 1024 litres. Where's the shame icon when you need it?

Only five batches for me this year. Not enough to meet requirements by a long stretch.

Already got 4 batches planned for january. Aiming to brew about 250L in 2012.
:icon_cheers:

Only five batches for me this year. Not enough to meet requirements by a long stretch.

Already got 4 batches planned for january. Aiming to brew about 250L in 2012.
:icon_cheers:

600L here. all good ones is there plan for the new year

340L and a few too many infections

I would be looking into that if you havnt already I dunno how many brews I have put down in the last 2+ years but only had a wild yeast infection and that was all (get that when the wineries start fermenting) other then that never had a true infection. Wait I lie I done a partial and thought it would be a good idea to store the unboiled wort in a 5lt jerry can came back 3 days later and it was just about to explode!!. the stench was not fit for a human nose (I think the dog ran away to) and of coarse it went down the sink with 200lt of water to flush it down and the jerry can went in the bin. I do now boil my wort before cubing it :p

Last 2 years I have replied 0L to these topics :( , but not this year. Back into brewing after almost 3 years off.

Brewed around 220L this year. Not enough. Will try harder next year.

cheers

My first three brews have been made this year at 68 ltrs I am up and ready to hit a fair bit more in the new year now I have a pot I am readying my first BIAB with an Epic PA Clone the first effort in January =)

725L thus far and I'll get two more brews in before the end of the year :icon_cheers:

Looking at my brewlog I did 23 x 50L batches plus 3 x 18L batches for the Perth Royal Show so that's a grand total of 1,204L of beer. I havent brewed an AG since October but the Braumeister is only 2 months away, looking forward to giving that thing a work out!

Just calculated...
599L at home
400L commercially (through Bacchus as part of the Archive comp, can't really count it)
3 x 20L FWKs

90% of what I made... Drunk soley by me.

Will try and bust out another 2 x 43L batches before new years.

Edit: well down from last year... But we did have another baby this year which put a dampener on the brewery output.

my brew software tells me its 935.5L
thats down from last year

how the **** you brew over 16000lts of home brew?? I guess this a commercial setup?

I prob got to 500lts, but working away for about 6 months so that could be 700lts if I was at home all the time lol

Oops sorry, dont have time to brew at home atm ... still give it as much as i did at home though!

12 21L brews
2 42L brews
1 55L
2 20L ciders

And ill probably get at least one more 21L brew on next week

So call it 450L

Ended up brewing a double, nother 44L or so

Was maiden brew on a new setup and I was over gravity by 4 points... so not 100% sure how much dilution I'll end up needing

494L

Don't think I'll get another one in before NY

17 batches here, for a total of 1056 litres. Not enough, either - I ran out of beer for a couple of weeks in December.

wtf? is this like an a.a. online session :p .
i refuse to provide volumes for fear of incrimminating myself :blink: .
all i can say is it was lots....

I started in May and I've brewed 598L.

In 6 months I've made 8 23ish L batches, but will be brewing once more this year so I'll be around 200L for the year.
Next year looms as a big year for brewing.

Latest posts

Back