How Much Did You Brew In 2011?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around the 1000L mark, probably more. Must keep better records next year.

Cheers

I've made 14 x 42 litre batches....
Brewing today/tonight too...
568 litres plus or minus....
Having had a bubba this year ( well the Mrs did ) has slowed some beer brewing but i've worked out if i dough in at 8.30pm , after bub has gone to bed and we have eaten...everyone is happy...
Aiming to brew a bit more next week when the Mrs is away....

Screen_shot_2011_12_29_at_1.40.11_PM.png

Screen_shot_2011_12_29_at_1.40.33_PM.png

Screen_shot_2011_12_29_at_1.40.50_PM.png

260 litres since the 10th September made up of 160litres of Kits and Bits and 100litres of AG. You can throw in a 20litre FWK to round it off to 280 if you like.

like nickjd i brew to sg rather than volume, so, averaging about 17l x 25 odd batches... 425litres.

as has been mentioned, the numbers on this topic are incredible! i was fully ashamed/proud of myself before i read this topic - i probably drink about 90% of my output so like 7-8 litres a week, plus maybe 2 litres of store bought stuff on average.

i only drink on weekends so that's about 10litres over friday/saturday/sunday.

About to drop a 30 minute addition into a Belgian something ale that gives me 860 litres for the year :icon_cheers:
WoOt!

874 litres into the fermenter as of a few hours ago.

since moving into my new place and starting brewing again, if you can call kits and bits brewing. i'v made roughly 160L. already over bottling again and won't be brewing for another couple of months while i move yet again and get myself some kegging equiptment. then to start saving for some AG equipment. good times :)

Showing year on year growth since '09

316 l brewed for 2011, all AG this year.

Most proud of myself.

Got help to drink it though.
tongue.gif

Lemon

:super: :party: damn, some of you guys put in some serious effort for the year. Makes my efforts seem pretty paltry in comparison.My years effort was a mere 140l of beer, but made amends with the still. Best year to date ; just over 200l @ 40%av.And i definitely didnt drink it all on my own :drinks: :icon_drunk:

880lt into keg. About 200lt more than I would have though, plus beer I bought along the way. Oh dear ;) , oh well I've had fun B)

bah

Just added up, i only started brewing allgrain and keeping records at the start of June this year.

936 litres in six months.

36 litres a week, 5litres a day, 13+ schooners/day.

Shit, i've been telling the doctor 6-8 schooners and she still says i'll be dead shortly :icon_cheers:

Just totalled the last six months. 1084 litres. I'm not drinking more though as i have started cubing and have 252l in cubes.

Back