How Much Did You Brew In 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I can recall..
RIPA @ 160L
Barleywine / RIS hybrid @15L (first runnings of RIPA)
Brittish Bitter @ 175L (dumped/punishment)
Hefewiezen @175L
Graff @ 25L
Kolsch @175L
Dark Mild @175L
Porter @175L
Partigyle Tripel / Sasion 66L & 110 L
Vienna Lager 160L
IPA @25L
Belgian Pale Ale @175L

~1600L / 2 brewers

Last edited:
Bang on 300L plus pie graph shows 2017 style breakdown.
Should brew more than that this year as kids are older and slightly more self sufficient.
IMG_7049.jpg

When you can't remember what you brewed, you know it wasn't enough. Probably brewed about 8 times?
Got a couple of saisons brewed before christmas arrived. That's the main thing.

Brewing's on a bit of a hiatus at the moment. I wouldn't say I've given up, as I love creating my own beer. But my obsessive mindset has moved onto other things.

In 2017, I entered the world of all grain, after not have brewed beers for years. I made a Grain & Grape Pacific Ale all grain kit, a BeerCo NZ Pilsner all grain kit, and a Furphy clone, for which I found the recipe on AHB. Thanks to all the knowledge I gained by following the advice of people here, they all turned out really well.

Looking forward to pumping out a heaps of beer this year. I have recruited a brewing partner, and we want to brew a whole bunch of the BeerCo kits. Currently have another NZ Pilsner lagering and am fermenting their West Coast IPA kit.

Latest posts

Back