How Much Beer Do You Drink Per Year?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My liver is in for a rough ride this year with kegs in the house, just too easy.
150 litres so far.

Pat anybody? :chug:

I'm in about the 300lt a year category. I only drink on days ending with "Y" :)

Warren -

I'd have to admit, I reckon I probably drink the least amount of alcohol out of anyone on this forum (well at the moment anyways)

I'm still brewing and stocks are building but I've only had about 10 or 11 stubbies in about 2 months and that including my 21st.

I've been on detox since the easter long weekend and getting fit. :ph34r:

I know.........its disgusting isn't it!

But before easter i would have a couples of beers a night.

An 'elegant sufficiency' :lol: :lol:

Shawn.

Lets just say I am above average :p

I dont think I like threads like this that make you sit down and contemplate your past life, but with careful consideration of my drinking history I have deduced that I have consistently consumed about six litres of beer and two litres of red wine every week for the last forty years. That's 12 tonne of beer and 4 tonne of wine. In round figures, that represents almost one tonne or six 44 gallon drums of ethanol. The liver is surely an amazing organ. Every year around my birthday, I have it checked by the doctor and finally on my 60th he told me it was "up" a bit whatever that means, so this year I didn't go back!

Hi all,

Beer: Only about 50-80 liters a year....Abbey ales are expensive!

Just out of curiosity,

I would like to see in additon to how much beer...

How much water do you drink per year?

Me: Water: 700-800 litres

Cheers

Case

3 30 blocks of mid strength a week... Used to drink heavy but t my doctor said I had to cut down so I compromised... That's why I'm going back to homebrew it just costs to much and I'm not giving up!

90 cans a week, are you having a lend?
That is over 1750 Litres a year or 4680 cans...

Is that even human....

A lot less than most people
I've only done 3 brews since the start of the year (finished about half of that beer)
I think it's time to up production...

chewy said:
3 30 blocks of mid strength a week... Used to drink heavy but t my doctor said I had to cut down so I compromised... That's why I'm going back to homebrew it just costs to much and I'm not giving up!
Oh, now I get it. You're not a real person.

Can we get an IP check up in dis piece?

chewy said:
I salute your effort but can't see how getting back into brewing will solve the 'cutting down' issue. Then again when I'm off fishing for a week a box a day isn't out of the question mind you I don't continue the habit when at home. In fact I rarely drink from Sunday to Friday.

A beer a night with some days off here and there and sometimes a second. Don't really go past my second when drinking alone.

Hasn't changed much. Brewed 1 keg of beer this year that lasted about a week with the attention it got from my mates. Hoping to improve on that score.

Two and a half kegs a fortnight = 1300 litres a year.

Edit; Just checked my brew logs, i am being conservative with my guess. 9 x 84l batches this year to date = 756 litres x 2 =1512 litres. I don't share much.

bum said:
Oh, now I get it. You're not a real person.
Can we get an IP check up in dis piece?
I am as real as they get bum... This is by no means abnormal around these parts in fact I'd call myself just an average drinker.. Alcohol is a very good pain reliever when mixed with end one and oxy

Back